Medicals - how long does it take to accept them after receipt

Nats

Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone can advise how long after medicals received it took for the DIAC to process them??

This is the final piece of outstanding information in relation to my visa application. I have checked tracking online and they were received today. I have had countless obstacles to overcome throughout my application, I am now on a very tight time-frame for my visa to be processed as I am due to start my job 1st Feb, my agent cant stress enough that the job start date is inflexible, therefore no visa, no job.

I am hoping to be in Perth in the next couple of weeks!! Cant book flights until visa granted, cant set up accomodation until I know I am definately going to be able to start work, and I havent even started packing ... I could scream.

Anyone??

Nats x x x

Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone can advise how long after medicals received it took for the DIAC to process them??

This is the final piece of outstanding information in relation to my visa application. I have checked tracking online and they were received today. I have had countless obstacles to overcome throughout my application, I am now on a very tight time-frame for my visa to be processed as I am due to start my job 1st Feb, my agent cant stress enough that the job start date is inflexible, therefore no visa, no job.

I am hoping to be in Perth in the next couple of weeks!! Cant book flights until visa granted, cant set up accomodation until I know I am definately going to be able to start work, and I havent even started packing ... I could scream.

Anyone??

Nats x x x

I think if I were you I would send them a PLE and hurry them along abit. It worked for us!

General Skilled Migration Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form

It takes them about 5 days to get back to you, but our status changed to finalised the same day as they replied. It just jogs them along I think.

Melanie x

Archived