Quinns Rocks Perth

KIRK AND CO

Quinns is beautiful, nice houses and beach. We looked at buying there about a year ago now, but we decided it was just too far to travel to work every day (we both work in the Perth CBD). For us that was the kicker.

For your 18 year old, it really depends on what he likes doing. If he's into clubbing, the two key areas are Northbridge (suburb next to Perth) and Fremantle. Quinns is a helluva long taxi ride from both areas and so he could find transport home after a big night to be difficult to find. If he's into pubbing, it's not too bad, I'm not overly familiar with pubs any more but I'm sure there are some 'cool' pubs at Hillarys Marina, etc. that would be suitable for him.

Can't comment for your 12 year old as I'm not familiar with schools etc (no kids) sorry!

Quinns is great but Windswept's post makes some good points. From my point of view, I'm not that bothered about the commute, I did more of a commute in the UK. However, our 20 yr old nephew is over on a 12 month working visa and he's bored of Quinns after a month. He is paying a fortune in taxis home from town and other places. As soon as he's on his feet, I imagine he will be off.

That's the only real negative from my point of view.

i like quinns / jindalee but it is a fair way out it would be helpful if your 18 year old has his driving licence to get around , i have an almost 18 year old its bad enough being her taxi now to pick her up from work [ we are in oceanreef ]

its a pain but you really have to make sure your kids are happy , because if theyre not they can make your life hell !!!!

so maybe if your renting some thing a bit closer for their social life / after school activities etc like joondalup , woodvale ,edge water ,etc would work better until you get established

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Im Vicky 22yrs old, ive newly qualified mh nurse. I am staying in Perth, Quinns in March for over 7 months. Would lurve to meet new people in Perth to go out with to have a laugh and to explore Perth. Instead of being a billy no mates in different country.

Im easy going, love to have a laugh and think life is for living not existing!!!!

My email is angelic_babe46@hotmail.com please feel free to email me.

xxxxxxxx

Archived