Happy Christmas all

RobandCatherine

This time last year I was on holiday in Australia and had never heard of PIO,

While there we decided that we wanted to go back to live and the following weeks of research introduced us to this amazing forum which I do not doubt was instrumental in us managing to succesfully apply for residence (176 ACT SS)

We are now flying back on Boxing Day to begin our new life in Aus & would like to wish everyone on the forum well for Christmas, I've read most posts whether positive or not and hopefully will benefit from all your experiences/opinions in the coming undoubtedly testing times .

Happy Christmas all, & wherever you are or hope to be I wish you well for 2010.

Rob

Guest siamsusie
This time last year I was on holiday in Australia and had never heard of PIO,

While there we decided that we wanted to go back to live and the following weeks of research introduced us to this amazing forum which I do not doubt was instrumental in us managing to succesfully apply for residence (176 ACT SS)

We are now flying back on Boxing Day to begin our new life in Aus & would like to wish everyone on the forum well for Christmas, I've read most posts whether positive or not and hopefully will benefit from all your experiences/opinions in the coming undoubtedly testing times .

Happy Christmas all, & wherever you are or hope to be I wish you well for 2010.

Rob

Merry Christmas and New Year to you guys as well, and happy and safe travels over here. Love Susie x:wubclub:

Archived