Medicals finalised !!!!!!

terry & Melanie

I woke up this morning and checked our online status to find......Meds finalised!

I sent a PLE on the 15th Dec as nothing had changed on our status since 24/09. Recieved a reply email from them this morning stating we have provided all documents required at this stage.

Is the application changing this morning a result of my PLE, or is the application actually moving forward?

I would just love to get that wonderful golden ticket this side of Christmas. Any chance of that?

What do you reckon?

Melanie x:daydreaming::wacko:

Guest siamsusie
I woke up this morning and checked our online status to find......Meds finalised!

I sent a PLE on the 15th Dec as nothing had changed on our status since 24/09. Recieved a reply email from them this morning stating we have provided all documents required at this stage.

Is the application changing this morning a result of my PLE, or is the application actually moving forward?

I would just love to get that wonderful golden ticket this side of Christmas. Any chance of that?

What do you reckon?

Melanie x

Oh Melanie I am delighted for you guys, cant answer your questions but "you are on the road" so to speak, looking forward to hearing when its all finalised.:hug: Susie x

Hi Melanie,

I saw meds 'finalised' when I checked in the morning, then I checked the online status again that evening, and I saw 'applicant approved' so think it may not be long now. I didnt get the letter for about a week after that, but seeing it approved online was enough for me to go celebrate.

Good luck

Shaz

Seeing it on the online status would be enough for me too!!!!

Please, please, what a fab Christmas pressie that would be!

Hubby and I have both agreed not to buy each other xmas presents this year.(saving for OZ)so the golden ticket would be the best ever!

I know that we are not far now but what worries me is that if we don't get it before xmas, it could be delayed with the Christmas holidays over that end. Keep you fingers crossed for me!

Melanie x:wubclub:

Well the DIAC is closed now for the Christmas period, and no news on the visa front.:cry:

Oh well I knew it was always a long shot before Christmas, but it woud have been nice!

Hopefully we will be celebrating it soon......

Wishing evryone a very Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a great one!

Melanie x:xmas3:

Guest CraigandZoe

Meds finalised today too! Lets hope we both get the ok next week Mel . Weirdly it says requested on the docs checklist though . But says finalised on the front page.

Everything on our checklist still says required. Whats even stranger is that our online status check doesn't mention anything about police checks anywhere, but when we got our email from the CO she requested police checks and medicals!!???....Go figure. We did the police checks anyway so covered the bases.

Melanie x:confused:

Meds finalised today too! Lets hope we both get the ok next week Mel . Weirdly it says requested on the docs checklist though . But says finalised on the front page.

Hi craigandzoe,

Have you had your visa grant yet?

No news on our front. Mind you I don't think they will have gone back to work yet. I keep check our status all the same. Let us know as soon as you hear anything!!!!

Hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year to all.

Melanie x

Hi T&M,

We are in the same situation, got meds finalised 15th dec, thought we might have it by Xmas but no luck, still checking online every day even though we know they are on hols. Will keep you posted of any movement.

Diane

Guest gizzmo888

Hi

Fingers crossed you get your answer soon ..... our meds got finalised and it was a couple of weeks later when we got our visa approved. Our agent had given us the time span of approx 1 month from meds received/finalised but were processed quicker. Our documents weren't met until the day before the visa was approved. Our Pcs were requested twice even though they had been sent before but were both upoladed on the same pdf which may of caused some confusion.

Lets hope you get your golden ticket soon

Happy New Year

Carol

Archived