Calling All Football(Soccer) Players

Dunkos

Outdoor 11-a-side football (soccer) team require new players for next season. We have two mens teams playing every Saturday (1st team and reserves) and two thirds mens teams every Sunday. Home games are played in Cheltenham although we have players commuting from the city/st kilda if you live that way and need lifts...

On top of this we have several junior sides covering a ranges of ages and are looking at potentially setting up a ladies term for next season.

If you are not aware of how the leagues operate, the season runs roughly from early April until September and we start pre-season in January. We currently plan to have social drinks on Sunday 17th January for a meet & greet for old & new players with the first pre-season training being on Tuesday 19th January.

The mens teams train once or twice a week on Tuesday and/or Thursday although not an issue if you can't make all the training. It will depend on which team you are looking to play for...

Our seniors and reserves have been promoted and due to a few retirements they are on the look out for some good new acquisitions. Our thirds teams which is more social and informal (but serious) have also lost a few players for next season as some of our players have moved back overseas to Ireland/England. We will therefore be looking to recruit new players, preferably with some decent experience. All nationalities welcome.

If you are interested at all, please drop me an e-mail and give me some brief details and I can fill you in further.

Thanks

Gareth gareth_pollard@hotmail.com

Bayside Argonauts Football Club

• 3 weeks later...

Archived