etihad airways

johnd

has anyone used etihad?. we are off to the uk in feb 2010 and their fares are really cheap, $1900,(approx), for two one way tickets. this always makes me suspicous, why so cheap?, are they no good?. the next cheapest flight was $2700,(approx), so thats a big difference. any info would be good.

has anyone used etihad?. we are off to the uk in feb 2010 and their fares are really cheap, $1900,(approx), for two one way tickets. this always makes me suspicous, why so cheap?, are they no good?. the next cheapest flight was $2700,(approx), so thats a big difference. any info would be good.

Try Welcome to AirAsia.com, The World's Best Low-Cost Airline they are really cheap too at the moment but dont know what they are like. There 1st class is as cheap as some of the other economy airlines depending when you want to fly.

Guest proud2beaussie

They are a perfectly good airline,relatively new to the Australian market but are gaining a good reputation,they are a middle east carrier based in Abu Dhabi,they have modern planes and good crew,the food and drink is of a very high standard and they have won airline industry awards.

Etihad Airways customer reviews and Etihad Airways Passenger opinions about Etihad Airways product and service standards

I'm sure you will find them very good,I've flown with them about 6 times now but I have never paid so I may be biased.

Guest chris_mac

We used them from the Uk to Oz 5 months ago and they where spot on. Nice planes, nice staff and good food. Movies selection was poor though.

I wouldnt hesitate to use them again.

Happy travels

Chris

Guest michixxx

we used them last year, manchester-abu dabi-singapore-brisbane and back, they were fantastic, we usually use virgin long haul but etihad were much cheaper, i was worried as i hadn't heard of them but i needn't have been, they beat virgin hands down! entertainment system was fantastic, plenty of space even in cattle class, and the planes were all quite new, the only slight downside was that the food choices got a bit tedious as were similar each time and abudabi airport wasn't pleasant, but i would use them again without heistation and would happily recomend them.

Archived