Alright Lads! Who needs an Aussie Ladette?

Guest N11QB

Guest siamsusie
When I seriously think about it I don't think I could be a mail order bride. No dude ever puts up with me for too long trust me LOL. I give that little scenario around 3 - 6 months to backfire :P

Its not such a bad life N11, you just have to know how to be subservient, and as long as you can sing Walzing Mathilda in your knee high boots and short skirt, easy as. These Aussies dudes are pretty easy to please:wubclub:

Guest guest33730
Its not such a bad life N11, you just have to know how to be subservient, and as long as you can sing Walzing Mathilda in your knee high boots and short skirt, easy as. These Aussies dudes are pretty easy to please:wubclub:

Not sure it's just the Aussie Blokes??? - the song may need to change but the themes the same!! LOL

Daniel

Guest Yorkshirelad1975

Hi N11QB,

I miss Tesco's too !

Am currently contemplating returning to my Yorkshire roots next year after 8 years in Australia. If i take you with me then what talents would you bring to to UK, and how would you handle my mum? ;)

Guest guest33730
I'd only marry the person who loves the solo ad as much as I do YouTube - SOLO Harry Kewell Ad

Mum's are easy to handle... especially once they're buried beneath the floorboards ;) Just ask mine.

Well you've certainly narrowed your options down with those two preferences lolxx

Daniel

Guest Yorkshirelad1975

Mum's are easy to handle... especially once they're buried beneath the floorboards ;) Just ask mine.

If your mum is buried beneath the floorboards then it's highly unlikely i'll be able to ask her!

No but I wouldn't be surprised if we find out Tiger Woods does.

C'mon what's one more little scandal? Wifey has already swung at him with a golf club it can't get any worse now.

Archived