Alright Lads! Who needs an Aussie Ladette?

Guest N11QB

I've read a few old posts and sympathise with everyone here moaning about missing Australia/UK and wishing they were elsewhere because the grass is always greener on the other side.

I am on a mission to get my unwanted colonial rear end transported back to the mother country. I miss doing my groceries at Tesco. I didn't STEAL anything (at least not in the last 200 years...) so why did they send me back to this sunny oasis? :skeptical:

There's got to be someone (with a UK passport) willing to marry me... or smuggle me back in their suitcase at the very least. Security at Heathrow is non existent at five in the morning as I discovered upon arrival.

Security in Sydney are tough but lets save that discussion for another day.

:hug:

PS - Your mum will love me!!! (The tattoos not so much)

Guest siamsusie
I've read a few old posts and sympathise with everyone here moaning about missing Australia/UK and wishing they were elsewhere because the grass is always greener on the other side.

I am on a mission to get my unwanted colonial rear end transported back to the mother country. I miss doing my groceries at Tesco. I didn't STEAL anything (at least not in the last 200 years...) so why did they send me back to this sunny oasis?

There's got to be someone (with a UK passport) willing to marry me... or smuggle me back in their suitcase at the very least. Security at Heathrow is non existent at five in the morning as I discovered upon arrival.

Security in Sydney are tough but lets save that discussion for another day.

PS - Your mum will love me!!! (The tattoos not so much)

Can you cook and do you have scrubber's hands?, if the answer is yes to the aforementioned then I have two sons with British passports. Both looking for a "nice" girl and there are laser clinics in London for the tatts:cute:. You could always have a 6 month trial run subject to medical tests of course. I suggest on going a wee bit up market to Waitrose, Tescos are not in vogue with my two:laugh:. Hope you get there lol Susie

Guest siamsusie

As if they'd even let me in Waitrose ;)

Marriage is a bit over the top:laugh: you have six months on a visa and then they wouldnt notice another one of the millions that overstay. Enjoy your trip

Guest proud2beaussie

Check out Air Asia,they can get you to Stansted for about $420.00 at the moment,and as long as you don't mind paying for food etc they are fine.

Have you checked the eligibility provisions for British passports? you may be entitled to one-you never know your luck.

Guest Working to fish

1st i would need to know ,(whats your best party trick)

After all if your giveing some one your ring ,for ever ,thats a blomming long time.:wink:

Hey! It's not forever! Just the short handful of years needed by the home office to deem it legit. That's the beauty of it. You can trade me in for a better version after a few years and my feelings wont be hurt!

People should only marry for business. Love messes the whole thing up.

By the way I just finished watching 'Australia' for the first time. I hate Nicole Kidman. I know hate is a pretty strong word but I think in this case it applies.

I never mentioned sex in my ad but trust you perverts to go down that track ;)

I was going to offer money but seeing as how I don't have a great deal of that... a paper bag over the head hopefully only once a week might help the savings account. LOLOL

Guest siamsusie
I have seen someone on another thread talking about not being able to find a good woman in Australia. He is currently in Canberra i think but Susie will know who I am on about

:laugh: Nik. Yes it was Opusca 1 that was looking for "anything would do" in Canberra. :wubclub: susie

Hey hey hey I'm not just 'anything'

We're not talking about trying on a pair of wellies at a 2nd hand store here. A little bit of sensitivity please :P

Guest proud2beaussie

We're not talking about trying on a pair of wellies at a 2nd hand store here
So many lines that I could use there.:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest siamsusie
Hey hey hey I'm not just 'anything'

We're not talking about trying on a pair of wellies at a 2nd hand store here. A little bit of sensitivity please :P

:wink:Then let me introduce you to my world of "Mail order brides",:laugh:

Guest proud2beaussie

You should take susie's advice,after all she knows all about this subject.

She's got a "rumpus room":biggrin:

(You'll have to ask susie to explain that one)

When I seriously think about it I don't think I could be a mail order bride. No dude ever puts up with me for too long trust me LOL. I give that little scenario around 3 - 6 months to backfire :P

Guest siamsusie
You should take susie's advice,after all she knows all about this subject.

She's got a "rumpus room"

(You'll have to ask susie to explain that one)

:yes: I do indeed to store all my equipment:jiggy:

Archived