bike insurance

k3nj1

Hello

I'd like to insure my pride and joy which I've imported to Sydney from Japan.

I'm riding on a UK license and am having trouble finding insurers willing to cover me (I'd like comprehensive, incase I bump into a car and have to pay for their damages etc)

Any advice on insurance companies that might be able to help much appreciated.

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi k3nj1,

I don't have a problem with your thread but can I ask you please not to post such large pictures,it uses up an enormous amount of bandwith and makes it difficult to read the thread,better to use a thumbnail that people can click on if they wish.

Cheers

Guest siamsusie

Welcome, and a lovely bike you have there, we use an Insurance broker down in Perth for our bikes, a great guy and very reasonable. There are other bikers here also that will put you in the right direction. Great country for biking , keep safe and enjoy yourselves. Btw, what did they hammer you for import duty as a matter of interest ? ss x

Guest siamsusie

I forgot to add, if you pm me I will gladly give you Ian's phone number in Perth and see what he can do for you. He deals with all states ...anyway happy riding when you get on the road xx

NB why not put your bike in your aviator, too nice to hide x

Hi k3nj1,

I don't have a problem with your thread but can I ask you please not to post such large pictures,it uses up an enormous amount of bandwith and makes it difficult to read the thread,better to use a thumbnail that people can click on if they wish.

Cheers

Sorry about that - removed:wink:

Guest siamsusie

Thanks SiamSusie. I'm not sure how to PM you (maybe I don't have privileges yet?), but I'd like to learn more about Ian's services - can you PM me please?
I most certainly will K3, right hand side you see a pm coming through under Private messages. You can ring him he is full of good advice my OH has been with him 20 years and he manages to get us excellent prices for everything xx

Guest proud2beaussie

No need to remove it mate,we are happy to see lovely pictures like that but it does make it easier if you use thumbnails,unfortunately you do need to make a certain number of posts before you can use the PM system but I'm sure Susie can find a way to get the information to you.

Archived