Google earth!!

Guest LyndaG

Guest LyndaG

Today I discovered Google Earth and i love it. Find a house or suburb on the real estate web site then put the address in google earth and hey it takes you off to it. Ive travelled all over OZ to day checked out locations of houses, schools how far from the beach, I need more hours in the day for all this research!!!!!!

Lynda

Guest hays

Me as well!!! i sit at work asking for milage and time it takes to get from one suburb to another, to the beach.........to CBD, and back again! its flippin great!!!! I have homed in on areas to check details. it is brilliant!! :notworthy:

Guest Scarletfever

I thought you were having me on saying you did nothing in work all day Hays!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Scarletfever

Your honesty is too much Hays!!! If that boring fart of a boss of yours gets too much, I'd employ you.................even if you do sit around all day and do sod all:biglaugh:

Guest hays

awwwwwwww dan!! thanks! and i'll employ you to fit my kitchen! hehehehe

To be truthful, my job isnt very nice as i deal with motorbike accidents, so i would much rather have nothing to do, as then no one has been hurt.

Guest Scarletfever

Getting back to Lyndas point, I use it all the time. I already know that it'll take over an hour to get to the Broncos stadium from where I'm staying when I visit next Easter. I've fancied a few different suburbs to have a look at some different properties as well, but you obviously have to see it in the flesh, so to speak....ooooooeeeeerrr missus.:wideeyed:

Guest rosie

Just a small point, but I've read that some of Google Earths pics of Oz can be up to 2 yrs old!

Guest MelW

Okay all share this fab address, I think I have visited, but when I type in Google Earth, I get 'Do you want to enroll !!!!!!!' Am I in the right place.

Archived