Banksia Grove

gareth and lisa

Hi there maybe info on this on this thread but I not read through all the postings so here goes. Does anybody have any info on Banksia grove?? the housing seems cheap so this leads me to believe its either not good or because its further from the beach. Are the schools any good?? I know Joondalup area from staying in Butler last year and liked the area and hopefully will be working in Joondalup health campus.

Regards Lisa :biggrin:

Hi there maybe info on this on this thread but I not read through all the postings so here goes. Does anybody have any info on Banksia grove?? the housing seems cheap so this leads me to believe its either not good or because its further from the beach. Are the schools any good?? I know Joondalup area from staying in Butler last year and liked the area and hopefully will be working in Joondalup health campus.

Regards Lisa :biggrin:

Hi Banksia grove is topside of carramar golfestate carramar , top end wanneroo road before ? lol. Its the last place before the next developement , I would not say its cheap ,its not too far inland but still blocks going at brighton Butler , I do nt know about schools etc .

Guest Liz in Oz

I'm in Banksia Grove. It used to be just the equivilent of council houses when it was first started years ago. But now this land is considered more desirable due to transport and joondalup etc its started being developed.

The older part is still a bit dodgy really. The odd car in the front lawn and occasional domestic sort of stuff..... however a huge amount of it is now new. To the south of the suburb is the Carramar golf estate, Delamare Park. Thats where I am. It's alot more expensive than the older part but its all really nice and quiet. Then theres the new part being built now in the North of the suburb. It's pretty cheap at the moment (partly due to it being further north and partly because its still all sand) and they've got huge plans for shops, buisnesses and schools up there. I think the developer has a website with all the plans.

I think the suburb will always be worth a bit less because of its old reputation buts its a reputation that in main is no longer deserved.

Hope that helps

SAeeing by your time line there is a nother biiig developement going to be built at Alkimos (named for me i think lol) apparently a 3000 lot place with business and commercial zones bit like joony

Is Alkimos going to be above Butler near the coast? were planning (visa depending) to be out there Sept 2011.

Lisa

:biggrin:

There will be development in both Alkimos and Eglinton which lie in-between Butler/Jindalee & Yanchep. There will be both beachside and not I would imagine, they've started clearing it already. One of the land sale people is called PEET, google them and have a look see when the blocks will be released.

Archived