clinique makeup

Rodfan

Guest North of perth

Im not sure, Im very pale and cheap make up doesnt have the right colours for me. Also have sensitive skin.

The other thing is my sister went to USA and told me Clinque is pretty cheap, and some items come in bigger bottles. USA is even cheaper the UK.

Not sure why Aus is overpriced.

j

Guest siamsusie

Hi Rodfan, there appears to be Clinique on line which is coming up with $32 for foundation with is a bit cheaper than Myers. I will enclose the link see what you think best wishes ss x

clinique on line - at Shopping.com AU. Buy clinique on line Products and Find Reviews

also check on Australia e bay, I see a lot of Clinique products there as well hopefully they have your shades and this works out cheaper than at home

19.50 = $35 so $32 isnt too bad xxx

As makeup is a luxury we have to pay through the nose for it. We all thought with the advent of the GST makeup prices would go down, no their profits just went up. I guess the only way it will ever change is if we stop buying the expensive brands.

My daughter buys clinique on ebay and I like Estee Lauder so try to buy on line much cheaper.

Guest siamsusie
Ive read online that lots of ebay make up is actually fake.

So Im unsure about buying from ebay.

J

You probably have to be selective NorthofPerth, I have brought a few well known brands in my time off ebay and never had a problem. It just could possibly be new lines coming in getting rid of the old.. A sister in law of mine works for Creme de la Mer and she sells a lot of (in date) but dated stock through e bay and its all genuine. Probably take a look at the 100%'ers:wubclub:

Guest sh7t man no way
Why is it soo expensive in OZ compared to the U.K. anyone know?? $49 just paid in Myers for some foundation, only £19.50 back home surely it cant just be shipping cost's!!!

i get most of my foundation sent over from the uk-- i have very sensitive skin.:wubclub:

Archived