Kids looking for new friends on Pacific Pines

Guest PacPinesKids

Guest PacPinesKids

Hello,

We are Luca and Sophie and we are moving to Pacific Pines in January 2010 and are looking for some friends. Our mum comes on here all the time and will be checking my replies and messages.

We are 9year old twins and will be starting Pacific Pines Primary school in Janury in year 5.

Does anyone want to chat and maybe meet up when we get there?

Hope to hear from someone soon S&L x :jiggy:

Hi Guys,

I live close to Pacific Pines but my kids are a bit young for you. But listen dont worry there are lots of English kids in Pac Pines you will have no problem finding friends at the Primary school, lots of families that come over from England live there you will love it.

Good Luck.

Em x

• 1 month later...
Guest deb31deb

Hi my name is Tiegan and my sister is Torryn I live in pac pines .I am 9 years old 10 in jan and going into year 5 my sister is 6 in year 3 we go to AB Paterson college on the coast . we would love to talk to you both

Guest PacPinesKids

Hi Tiegan and Torryn,

Thanks for your message, we are getting really excited now as we will be in Pacific Pines this time in 2 weeks! How long have you lived in PacPines? Do you like it there? We liked the parks when we came in August for a holiday.

Maybe we can arrange by private message to meet at a park with our mum's in January?

Hope to hear back Sophie x

• 2 months later...
Guest brogancfc

Hi Sophie+Luca, my names Brogan.

I am moving to pacific pines soon. I expect your there now as it has gone past january. If you are there is it good? , I'm scared to go to school there lol.

Brogan, x

Archived