Temp home for Late Jan2010

TONY2000

Hi can anybody help as my brain hurts !Ive spent hours looking and im at the end of my witts.Looking for a house, apartment etc for temporary accomodation when we first get there. Prefer something in Werribee area or near by ?Minimum of 3 bedrooms or sleeps 5 people for 4-6 weeks only (hopefully) Everything ive seen seems to be in Melbourne !

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi can anybody help as my brain hurts !Ive spent hours looking and im at the end of my witts.Looking for a house, apartment etc for temporary accomodation when we first get there. Prefer something in Werribee area or near by ?Minimum of 3 bedrooms or sleeps 5 people for 4-6 weeks only (hopefully) Everything ive seen seems to be in Melbourne !

Hi Tony

I was just about to reply to your pm, but I will answer on here, unfortunately we don't have anything in Werribee, although we have contacts for the 12 month unfurnished rental in the Point Cook Area when you are ready for that.

I had a look on Quest and they are charging $295 per night for a 2 bed and they are already booked up for the dates you require. I also had a look at Abbots and for a 3 bed 1 bathroom apartment again you would have been looking at $295 - $310 per night, and they also are fully booked.

I understand that you may want to live in Werribee but would you not consider accommodation elsewhere as this may prove cheaper, although still a little difficult to find because it is peak season. If so let me know and I will see what I can find for you.

Kate:wubclub:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived