Application being processed further ?

cheel

Guest TheHollies
my status changed on the 1.10.09 to Application being processed further , does this mean a CO is allocated??

Yep, you got a co, congratulations! are you on the csl list?

No, well at least i didnt think i was.

My ACS came back as NEC so no MODL no CSL. Also i'm not SS either.

I am a little surprised if not dumbfounded .

I don't necessarily think this does mean a c.o. my status change to that a month ago and I've not heard from a c.o. nor had any of my docs say "met" from what I've read the status changes when any access or update is made to your application. I'm not frontloaded ATM.

I know this has meant a c.o. for some people but a lot have had this status change lately but not seen any further movement. I'm CSL but based on being a July applicant I don't expect a c.o. for another couple of months, unless there are further changes announced, which could make it longer!

You will know you have a co because everything turns to "met".

Application being processed further does not mean a co...... mine said this for 13 months.

Good Luck.

my status changed on the 1.10.09 to Application being processed further , does this mean a CO is allocated??

Mine did that a few weeks ago, no CO as yet.

So essentially it means little other than "the system is continuing to chew over your application"

Guest biohacker
I don't necessarily think this does mean a c.o. my status change to that a month ago and I've not heard from a c.o. nor had any of my docs say "met" from what I've read the status changes when any access or update is made to your application. I'm not frontloaded ATM.

I know this has meant a c.o. for some people but a lot have had this status change lately but not seen any further movement. I'm CSL but based on being a July applicant I don't expect a c.o. for another couple of months, unless there are further changes announced, which could make it longer!

Hey man, we have exactly the same timeline except that victoria rejected me. I have "application being processed further" and I do not expect co yet. The only thing I know is that the embassy called my last employer to check references. I have none documents met but I will send medicals on friday to speed things up.

I am a bit worried about the possibility of a new change that could delay things forever. plz keep in touch.

Guest CraigandZoe

Was meaning to start a thread on this. Pretty sure this doesnt mean you have a CO. I hope its a good sign rather than a bad one. Lets keep this thread going to see if anything progresses over the coming weeks.

Guest biohacker
Was meaning to start a thread on this. Pretty sure this doesnt mean you have a CO. I hope its a good sign rather than a bad one. Lets keep this thread going to see if anything progresses over the coming weeks.

definitely is a good sign. I think they are processing 175 in a large batch process.

Hi all,

while checking about the status of my online application, when i click the "document checklist" link, it says "required" for all the documents. what does that mean? also on the first page after i enter the passport number plus trn no., it says "further information required". what does that mean? it also says "application fee received-processing commenced". can anyone please explain all this?

Guest CraigandZoe
definitely is a good sign. I think they are processing 175 in a large batch process.

Hope you are right mate. Want to get through this as quick as possible before they mess people around even further.

Sorry but I am new to all of this too, can someone tell me how you check your status? Do you have to log onto the High Commission website??

Please advise

thanks

Ppxx

Oh dear....I got an evisa to go out to Oz in September and this is still valid, does this affect my visa application subclass 300 at all??

Sorry I'm completely green around the gills with this, I sent my visa on Monday by courier and so they should have it in London by now......

Oh dear....I got an evisa to go out to Oz in September and this is still valid, does this affect my visa application subclass 300 at all??

Sorry I'm completely green around the gills with this, I sent my visa on Monday by courier and so they should have it in London by now......

No, your tourist visa has no effect on your main visa app - I have one too until next May.

Phew okay thanks for that Freebo!!! Was panicking a little there, probably won't settle until everything is done and dusted.....have emailed the doctor to make sure that she's sent off the meds too after reading an earlier thread thought it would be wise to check that it's been sent!!!!

It is normal, it means no CO has checked your documents yet. Can you share your timeline?

thanks a lot mate. actually its for my sis-in-law who is in Oz. she applied for subclass B 885

in march of this year.she is not on csl.

Archived