Removal concerns.

Guest Scarletfever

Guest Scarletfever

Hi everyone. This is very premature, (habit of a lifetime.............:err: )

I live in a property which has a very narrow access lane down to it. You can just about get a transit type vehicle down it without demolishing the surrounding walls. (Which I've tried to.........believe me!)

If I wanted to take my furniture etc with us, do any of the firms do a take and drop with such vehicles or are they they all the traditional artic size lorries?

We had problems moving in, moving out will also be problematic and we were considering just leaving everything for the guy with the house clearance pickup to get rid of everything. Bit of a waste really, the furniture is good kit, not massive money but never the less, something I'd prefer to take with us if we could.

As I've said, this is a bit premature seeing as we're miles away from going, but everytime the wife breaks a mug or something, I'm getting paranoid about replacing it!!!!

Dan

Guest tinbasher

Yep I agree with Ali, I am sure they will have come across places like yours before. Pay them the money and then you can sit back with your feet up and watch them struggle.

Mrs TinB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mr mover

They will use a small truck or Van as a Ferry vehicle, and take the furniture to were the large truck is parked............that is how we do it....................mm

Archived