NVQ certificates

libbysmum

Hi all, im in middle of collating documents for TRA assessment (hairdressing), my oh did NVQ's 1 and 2 at college in 2001, but it looks as though he only has certificates for level 2 we can't find any certificates for level 1, can anyone confirm this is normal? I presume certification for NVQ2 automatically assumes you have NVQ 1???

I was writing a draft of an employer statement stating he did level 1 and 2 but if there are no certificates to prove it, maybe I should only mention level 2?

Any advice appreciated

Sarah

Guest britney1195

I would only mention the level 2 - as you have that cert. Completing nvq 2 does not necessarily mean that you have done 1 - if it is in the same subject i doubt they would take much notice of level one anyway. You can, if need be pay £30 to get a duplicate of the level1 cert from the exam board. I hope this helps zoe xx

Hi Sarah,

I have just passed my TRA assesment for my trade fo which I hold an nvq level 2.

I never did a level 1 nor was I asked about it. TRA are only concerend about your oh meeting the minimum training/supervision requirments.

Do you have an agent advising you on this as it can be quite complicated.

Hope this helps you out

Rik

Archived