Really need some friends

Hi

I have been in North lakes for 6 months now. I am 39 and not working at the moment. Looking for people to meet for coffee or lunch.I also have a dog so anyone want to meet for a dog walk and a chat. I am feeling a bit down at the moment as my teenage son is really giving us some problems :arghh: so someone to have a chat with would be really great.Look forward to meeting some new people.

In need of some cheering up

Sarah

Hi Sarah

I'm not that far from you and would be happy to meet up for a coffee one day - I don't have much of a sense of direction though so you might need to pop up to Bribie to meet up or I would still be driving round looking for your house this time next year :laugh:

Sue x

Guest Cane Family

Hi Sue

I have been speaking to Claire who lives on Bribie also, there seems to be a few from PIO living there, we live about 45 mins from Bribie and have been over a few times its a gorgeous place. have you settled in now. We have only been here 5 weeks and we are loving it.

Take Care

Adele xxx

Hi Adele

Yes, I know that particular nutter - she's one of my best mates! :laugh:

We have settled really well (it took me a bit longer than the rest of the family, TBH) but we are happy here. Only 5 weeks, wow...it's a bit hectic in the early days, isn't it!!

Hope to meet with you soon

Sue x

Guest Cane Family

Hi Sue

Yes very hectic but worth it, Claire said she is going to arrange a meet up some time so hopefully we will meet you also

Adele xxx

Hi Sarah

I'm not that far from you and would be happy to meet up for a coffee one day - I don't have much of a sense of direction though so you might need to pop up to Bribie to meet up or I would still be driving round looking for your house this time next year :laugh:

Sue x

Hi Sue

That would be great maybe we could meet up one day next week. Bribie is very nice :biggrin:

Sarah

Guest Richard and carole

Hi Sarah, I can meet up with you if you like and i have a dog. We can go for a doggy walk or meet for a coffee at North lakes i am easy and not far from you. Just pm me and i will send you my No. Speak soon, Carole

Guest JoanneHattersley

Joanne, 37 in Sinnamon Park, Bout 50 minutes from you!

Collie/Kelpie cross by the name of Ozzy - coming on three years old with too much energy! lol

Archived