hello everyone new 2 PIO

Guest The "Biscuits"

Guest The "Biscuits"

hi everyone,:laugh:

my name is laura i am 10 years old, 11 at xmas. I don't have any brothers or sisters. My hobbies are horse riding, dancing and trampolining:jiggy:

We hope to be moving to perth by xmas. Can anyone tell me about the mosquitos? are they really bad? What are the schools like over in oz? I am really excited about going.

from laura:wubclub:

Guest The "Biscuits"

appologies for my daughters comment about no replies, she is rather impatient and hasn't quite got the idea of time difference. she's very chatty and in need of answers yesterday - typical 10 year old.:biglaugh:

Hi there

I saw you were waiting for a reply, so i thought i'd message you.

I'm moving over to Perth in June and I've been to Australia quite a few times before.

Don't worry about the Mozzies...they aren't so bad.

I heard though, that if you eat Marmite, or Vegimtie they don't like it, so will leave you alone!

Hope this helps

:)

Hi there Laura,

My daughter Alex was 11 when we moved here in January and had her birthday February. The mossies don't seem to bother her at all but have bit me and her dad instead. She doesn't like vegimite or marmite either. Alex started horse riding a few months before moving to perth, she has found a riding school here and has had 3 lessons. Her lessons last one hour and cost $40 per week. She also has a trampoline which we bought here. She really likes school here, even though year 7 is last year of primary and she had just started year 7 high school in the UK.

I think you'll love it here, Alex and her 7 year old brother have settled so quickly, and love to go to the beach and have both got body boards.

Ali

Guest BOO

hi my name is rhemi and i am 10 years old im a girl!!! i have 1 brother and i am moving to perth i july 2007 i am looking ford to going aswell i am woundring what the schools are like aswell mabe me and you can keepas pals and i and my mum find out more about schools every day if you want to stay as pals i will wright to you about the schools if you want to stay as pals write back soon from rhemixXx

Guest BOO

hi its rhemi

what are schools like? im worried about the schools thats all i cant wait to move

what type of uniforms 4 school do you have to were?

is everybody nice when you first start school over there?

what school do you go to and what part of oz are you in?

how far are you away from the sea?

do you miss anything in england?

how long have you been in oz 4?

please write back soon i am desperate to no from rhemi

Guest andylane

i am in year 7 to my name is adam i am 12 i didnt know the year 7 is last year ov primary i am moving to oz after christmas and want to know what its like add me on my msn adam_caper2002@hotmail.com

thx for the info bye for now xxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived