Employer Sponsorship Required

Chops1963

I`m currently in Australia (Melbourne) and am interested in making contact with individuals/organisations that can offer Sponsorship so that i can apply for permanent residency.

I was originally intending to apply for a De Facto Visa with my Girlfriend,but as she told me ;ast week out of the Blue that she couldn`t go through with it,i`m trying the Employer Sponsored route (Due to being 46).

My background is predominantly Operations/Change Management and Leadership with experience gained in a variety of organisations ranging from Small privately owned to Global Multinationals.Added to this i can an MBA from a leading International Business School.

The type of roles i would be interested in range from Production/Operations Management, Change Management, Consultancy, Coaching/Executive Coaching, Leadership Development and Business start ups. Any legitimate opportunity would be considered.

I will be in melbourne until October 26th and can be contacted Monday-Sunday on 0428636409. I am flexible regarding locations and renumeration. I`m hoping to return to Oz early 2010.

It`s a big ask,but i`m trying to salvage any chances of coming over. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Archived