Liverpool to Oz

possie in brissy

Hi Guys!!!!

Probably a long shot but I was wandering if anyone is moving from Liverpool (Maghull/Lydiate area) to Oz (or anywhere) and wants to rent their house out. We have been in Oz for 4 years, but we are heading back to Liverpool in march 2010, and have the kids placed in schools in Maghull!!!!

Obviously we cannot buy straight away so we are looking to rent a house for 6-12 months.

As I said probably a long shot but who knows!!!!

Thanks for your time

Possie:wink:

Hi, we live in Aintree and my three children go to Maghull high school. We have not sold our house yet and are giving it a couple more months, but maybe rent out if we dont sell. Dont know if you are interested in Aintree area, we have a 5 bed semi in Wango Lane area. Let me know if you are and if so will keep in touch.

Do you mind me asking why you are coming back after 4 years.

Debbie

xxx

Hi, we live in Aintree and my three children go to Maghull high school. We have not sold our house yet and are giving it a couple more months, but maybe rent out if we dont sell. Dont know if you are interested in Aintree area, we have a 5 bed semi in Wango Lane area. Let me know if you are and if so will keep in touch.

Do you mind me asking why you are coming back after 4 years.

Debbie

xxx

Hi Debbie, Cheers for your reply, Yeh we are definetly interested!!!

You asked why we are coming home, well its a very long story, but in a nutshell, we came out to Brisbane with a 15 month old and 7 yr old (now 6&11) who both seen thier grandparents on a daily basis b4 we left!!!!. We have always loved the lifestyle here and it is a fabulous place to live, However we went back to lpool in Sept 08 for a holiday, on our return uo OZ we made an equation Australia V family!!! and family won (australia will always be here, but our family wont) I know this sounds harsh but its reality!!!! we just never envisaged how hard the "missin the family" would be.

Plus my hubby is a welder (boilermaker in ozzie terms) and the heat just wears him thin (sometimes 40 degree heat in long pants and long shirt), myself I was working for the NHS in Nutrition and Dietetics, I have been trying for 4 years to get something similar, but because they dont have an NHS there is nothing similiar so I have been working in a retirement village as a cook and it is sole destroying LOL!!!!!

Please dont take this as how you will feel!!!!! I really really genuinely hope it works out for you and your family, it is fabulous here and the weather is gorgeous, but it is just not right for us at this moment in time, but it could be when our kids are older, We have our citizenship now, so we can return anytime (although we have a 2-4yr plan, just for our kids education sake)

I have just asked my OH about wango lane and he knows exacly were it is!!!! and we would definetly be interested!!!!!! if you have any piccies or any "bumf" on the house of the estate agent, that would be great !!!!! Kids going to St andrews Primary (my sister works there as a prep teacher) and my 11 yr old has been accepted in Marie court!!!!!

You can pm me if ya like or email me on nickydennismc@hotmail.com if I can help ya out with anything I will. ( i can defo help out with advice or any other info, driving licences, centrelink, tax, flights (have you seen how cheap air asia is)

I am not a negative "I hate Australia" maybe just a bit bored with not seein my family and friends, going out to pubs and goin the Grand National!!!!!LOL

Some people dont suffer with homesickness or people sickness ,unfortunately we do!!!

Anyway good luck with everything its all exciting stuff. Keep in touch!!!!:hug:

Hi, thanks for getting back to me and explaining why you are returning to UK. I cant wait to get over to Oz but know I am going to miss my family so much, it worries me already and we are not going for a good few months yet. I have four children, my eldest, 23, is not coming with us, her choice, I am going to miss her so, so much, I get upset thinking about her not coming but know she will be well looked after here by both her nans and grandads etc.

I will try and add the link to our house, but if it doesnt work let me know and I will get my hubby to show me. We are going to be dropping the price over the next couple of weeks as we are just doing a bit of painting in the dining room and living room and I have bought a new carpet, then will talk to EA about dropping to see if we can sell. Plan on giving it a few months and then if nothing, will have to rent out as we really need to get there early next year as my children are in Year 9 here and dont want them missing out on too much of their education, want them to settle into the ozzie one fairly quickly.

Here is the link: let me know what you think.

Epsom Close, Aintree £239,950

Will speak to you soon.

Debbie

xxx

sorry i pressed enter and the msg dissapeared!!!! Yeh we would defo be interested in renting if you dont sell, We are back in liverpool on the 23rd March, ready for kids to start school after Easter!!!! we do have 2 dogs tho (which could be a problem) they are getting shipped over on end of April. (2 well trained beagles) Anyway its early days yet, and fingers crossed you sell it before you come, it will make your life easier hey!!!!! In saying that I wish we would of kept our house and rented it out, we woulda knocked nearly 5 yrs off our morgage by now (when someone else was paying it LOL)

Keep in touch and good luck with everything!!!!!!

Thanks for getting back again so quick, glad you liked the house, will keep you informed as to how we are getting on with the sale etc or maybe not, lol. Dont worry too much about the dogs as we have one and if I had to rent out then that wouldnt be a problem.

Looking at your timeline and it says you have got visitors in Oct, enjoy them and speak to you soon.

Take care.

Debbie

xxx

Archived