i dont no wt 2 do :no:

Guest *Hollie*

Guest *Hollie*

hey

i'm 13 years old

my mum has always wanted to move to oz

but the thing is my mum && dad arnt together so i'll realy miss my dad cuz i hardlyever see him as it is so i'm rely scared of leaving hime && the rest of my family

also i'v just setteld wiv my friends so now i'll be leaving em all

and i rely luv em all

i luv my mum an all but i cant help wondering wt life would be like in oz or ere in england without er

plez write bk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: :cry:

Hi Hollie, my daughter is a bit younger than you, but in the same position. i will get her to write to you, do you know where in oz you will be moving to?

hays xx:wubclub:

Guest *Hollie*

hey

i'm moving 2 brisbane

i'v never been befor an rely worried bout it

so ok i'll wait 4 er 2 reply an talk 2 er

but have u ever been

i'm goin next year 4 a hol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest egghead

hi hollie, gosh this is a hard one that I dont think anyone can answer for you.

it must be really hard for you to make decisions like this, all I can suggest is that you speak to your mum about the way you feel, does she know how you feel>?

I know that at 13 your friends are obviously a big part of your life and I'm sure that if you did make the decision to move you would probably make new ones, but it is hard. I'm 32 and I get butterflies when I think about the possiblity of moving:unsure:

good luck

bec

Guest *Hollie*

thanks bec i rely appreciate it my mum has told me i'll make new friends but i luv da ons i av now that sounds stupid

but she kinda nows how i feel but i dont think anyfin can stop ma mum doin dis its er ""dream""

but

not mine

:(

hi hollie, she isnt here now, but will be tomorrow. i will get her on tomorrow an you guys can have a chat. we goin to bris as well.

it will ok, its a big move hollie, but it will be ok in the end. chin up.

hays :wubclub: xx

bye hollie, her name is leah and you have things in common by the sound of it! we off there next year for a holiday to have a look as well. say tomorrow at 8pm ish. ok? hays xx

Hi Hollie, I have 2 boys ones 13 and the other one is 15. I took them to Australia over Christmas and they fell in love with the place. We went to Brisbane and are hoping to live there too! Brisbane is cool it has lovely beaches and water parks and theme parks, that depending on whereabouts you live are not too far to drive to. My 13 year old did not want to move away from his m8s like you, but after visiting there he is desperate to go now. If you got anything you would like to ask the boys no probs just post it on here or pm me and I will pass the msg onto them to answer it for you.

You will love it Hollie and you will make lots of new friends in Australia too, you can always ask your Mum if you can have MSN in Australia so that you can still see and keep in touch with your friends.

Be Happy Hollie!

x

Hi Hollie, I´m Nikki,i am 13 too, i came to oz last year with my mum & step dad, i left behind lots of friends and also 2 sisters in the uk who are 17 & 20. It really isnt that bad here, i love it and have made loads of new friends, we do lots of cool things like ice skating beach tempin bowling and i may have surf lesson next summer. Its really good here and i wouldnt wanna go back to the uk to live again. I dont really miss my real dad we went that close and keep intouch with my sisters and all my uk mates via phone,skype,msn and bebo and my space.

I think once you are here you and settled you will really like it it is coooooooooool

love nikki x x

Oh Hollie, it sounds really tough for you.

It's kinda hard - and very brave - doing such a big thing for someone you love. I came over (and yes, I am old!) because my husband really really wanted to come. I didn't want to say goodbye to my friends, and I liked everything about my life. I just thought I'll give it a go, and if I - or any member of the family - was truly unhappy, we could go back.

But you know what? Your Mum was right! We have made other friends. We still have our 'old' friends in England, and are having a great time! I can't imagine how it must feel to be leaving your Dad, but I think it will work out easier than you think. :)

Remember, only intelligent people worry! These are good things to be thinking about and sharing with your Mum. I bet she has friends and family she doesn't really want to say goodbye to as well.

Love and best wishes,

LC (I'm called Lazy Cow 'cos I am one, Hollie!)

Guest *Hollie*

hey

were aboutz r u in oz

do u av any petz

is it nice

thanx 4 ur comment it rely helps

do u like it there

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest *Hollie*

hey nikki

do u like oz

do u av any petz

what sort of things can you do there

thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest *Hollie*

do ur boyz like oz

wt sort of things do they do there my mum wantz to open her own buisnes

wt work do u do over there ??

was it easy 2 make friends r they nice people

???

bye bye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

do ur boyz like oz

wt sort of things do they do there my mum wantz to open her own buisnes

wt work do u do over there ??

was it easy 2 make friends r they nice people

???

bye bye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI hollie,

Wasn't sure if your msg about the boyz was for me? If it was we're not living in Oz yet but spent a bit of time there. they loved Oz and can't wait to go. They really like Brisbane.

Australian teenagers are really nice and love the English kids so you should make lots of friends fast.. We are hoping to go to Australia August next year.

Whats your Mum want to do when she gets to Oz? I have an indoor play centre here in the UK.

My boys want to take their pets with them they have a cat each and lizard each, don't mind taking the cats but don't want to take the lizards as i'm sure there will be lots out there (lol). What pets have you got and are you going to take them with you?

Be Happy

xxxxxxxx

Guest leahxx

hi Hollie

this is Leah sorry i couldnt cum on last nite any way thax 4 ofering to wait 4 mi .Mi mums hays (hayley) i dont want to leave friends and family 2 it will b ok tho dont worry :wubclub: im realy upset but i wont bi goin 4 a cuple of yrs yey lol:laugh:

any way plz rite bk

Leah xxx

hey holli x

im in exatly the same boat as u m8 i reli duno wt to do eitha iv just turned 14 and ma muma has alwaiis wanted to go aswell and now her and ma step dad are plannin on goin wit me obviously n ma lil sista hu lives wit me.... i reli do wna go just to c wat its like and to have a tatse of the new lifesytle but theres a big downa on it all ma dad n baybee bro n 3 year old sista all live 2 hours away as it is.As yoo no its so hard tellin ya dad that u might b movin to the ova side of the world but i suppose you have gotta do wat feel right to your heart<3 and wat will be betta for you in the futer.

write bak soon...x...

Jazz xx

Guest *Hollie*

hey leah,

do u av any pets

do u av an brothers opr sister

does ur hole family want to move

thanks bye

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:wubclub:

Guest *Hollie*

i'v got a cat called alfie

an my mum weants to open her own world wide cafe with coffe an cakes

xxxxxxxx

we might take alfie but it depends cuz e as a bad heart :(

Guest *Hollie*
hey holli x

im in exatly the same boat as u m8 i reli duno wt to do eitha iv just turned 14 and ma muma has alwaiis wanted to go aswell and now her and ma step dad are plannin on goin wit me obviously n ma lil sista hu lives wit me.... i reli do wna go just to c wat its like and to have a tatse of the new lifesytle but theres a big downa on it all ma dad n baybee bro n 3 year old sista all live 2 hours away as it is.As yoo no its so hard tellin ya dad that u might b movin to the ova side of the world but i suppose you have gotta do wat feel right to your heart<3 and wat will be betta for you in the futer.

write bak soon...x...

Jazz xx

hey jazz do ur sisters an brothers wont 2 go cus my older sister sophir>15 does an my little sister lauren>9 isent rely botherd so why am i ??

have u ever wonderd wt it would be like going but den aswell wishing u wernt going

i no i'd hav loads of oppotunites but i'll miss my english life here just as much

an noi seems 2 realise it

w/b

luv

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:rolleyes:

i no i'd hav loads of oppotunites but i'll miss my english life here just as much

an noi seems 2 realise it

:

I bet your Mum does realise it, but she's hoping that you'll have even more opportunities and less pressures on you. I kinda think it's one of those things that only makes sense when you're old. Like really old!

I don't know what I'd have done if our kids (then 13 and 10) were really against coming, but I know one friend had a 14/15yo who wasn't keen and felt no-one was listening to him. She told him that they (his mum and dad) had this one chance to emigrate and live their dream and they would be too old if they waited until he was able to live on his own. So, he came over, and is enjoying life.

We live in Adelaide. We have a pool, and two dogs that we bought here. One is a golden cocker spaniel called Rosie, the other is a Maltese-ShiTzu ( a fluffy white thing) called Taisy. We live in the hills but are only ten minutes away from golden, sandy beaches. We see koalas, roos,parrotty-things (I'm no good with birds!), kookaburras, possums, lizards... The children can do just about anything they can think of here. Such as..surf life-saving, fencing, shooting, loads of different sports, motocross, dancing, crafts, helping out in zoos and/or animal shelters, in fact pretty much anything you could dream of!:)

I honestly think that it's easier to make friends than you might believe. I mean, if you've made friends there that you love, you must be a lovable person, mustn't you? And it's fun to keep touch by MSN and phone, because they can tell you what's happening there (though that can make you feel glad and sad all at the same time!), and everyone wants to know about your new life, cos it's a dream many people are not brave enough to imagine, let alone try.

It's nice that you will be coming over for a holiday first. You might even be able to meet some of the people you are talking to on here!

I'm off to bed now! Night Hollie!

Lazy Cow.X

Hi,

I was 13 when I came over to Australia and I had grown up with all my friends. We were close or should I say are? We talk on Msn ALL the time, we can see each other because of webcams. It's fantastic. We might even talk more than we used as we always have an email or two on the go. The kids over here are friendly and you'll make friends super fast. They have a thing about the accent...:eek: It's weird. =D It's super relaxed over here at school and you won't be nearly as stressed.

The lifestyle over here rocks if you're sporty and it rocks if you're not. The weather is fab even when it's raining it's cool.

There's something for everyone. And at least you get to see Oz before you move over. =D I didn't and neither had any of my family. :laugh:

Anyway, I hope something I said helped a little. If not then at least I kicked your board. =D

Guest *Hollie*

hey every 1

we have talked 2 my dad an he is rely up set an so is his girlfriend and her 2 children

now its gonna go 2 court and it relky maks it so much harder my dad thinks if he signs the visa he will be signing us away as ""property"" i love all my family and its like being torn in 2 right down the middle trying 2 choes so ijust hope they can sort it out but if we move i wilkl only see my dad wt 2-3 times a year and mum && dad living 2 gether

""yer right "" i'm being told all the posotives of 1 side and all the worst bits on the other i rely dont no wt 21 do i hope they can come 2 the right desigion

or it will kill me

it was bad enough when they got divorced but now ...............

i can see my mums point ..... its her dream i dont wont 2 ruin that

but

i can see my dads ......... it WILL kill him

loads of luv

any help is derarly thankfull

:arghh: :arghh: :twitcy: :sad:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hollie,

yes i like oz very much i dont ever wanna go back to the uk to live, i have one cat at the mo she is only 4 months old, i had 3 cats in the uk.

Me & my mates go ice skating, tempin bowling, shopping,to the beach,we do all sorts there are lots of different sports here to do but i havent tried surfing yet. Peeps are really friendly and in my school there are kids from uk usa south africa and all over the world, i have made ots of new friends and having a great time

love nikki x

Archived