i dont no wt 2 do :no:

Guest *Hollie*

Hey Hollie,

It must be very hard for you in the position you are in, i guess im lucky as my dad and i have drifted away a bit before i left the uk, and my step dad is much more fun and kinda to me than me real dad. Its sad but its true, i havent seen my real dad since i left the uk last august and also i havent seen my 2 sisters that live with him. My real dad never really phones me and only sends the odd email - so i dont miss him much.

I really dont know what to say to you apart from if you could live 6 months in the uk and 6 months in oz each year,everyone would be happy. Oz is such a long way from home and it does only take 24 hours to fly but its expensive to keep going back and forth.

I guess you will have to decide what you really want and yes someone is gonna get hurt, my mate who lives in lodon had to go to court when her parents split and the judge took what she wanted into consdieration she was 12 at the time, so maybe the judge will decide for you and then that will be final. I hope things qwork out for you ok please try and keep smilin

love nikki x

Guest *Hollie*

thanks i will

its just rely hard if i could say i'd want everything 2 stay the same but thats selfish on my mum i wish i didnt av 2 hurt any1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:huh:

Guest michele'n'michael
thanks i will

its just rely hard if i could say i'd want everything 2 stay the same but thats selfish on my mum i wish i didnt av 2 hurt any1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:huh:

Hey Hollie don't worry about your Dad too much as a parent we just want the best for our kids. I bet everone moving to Oz with kids says that! I bet once your Dad knows you're happy he'll be happy. I'm sure if he knew how much you were worrying about him he'd be more sad you were getting into a state about him. Nothing will make him happier, I bet than knowing you're having the chance of a lifetime.

I remember when I was 15 & my sister was 13 my parents wanted to move to Canada, but me & my sister created so much we didn't go. Now both my sister & I say we really wish we'd gone cos the friends we'd been so bothered about haven't been part of our lives for such a long long time. My daughter Georgia is 13 you can speak to her as "Little Miss Sunshine".

Don't bottle your feelings up, as a mam I would want Georgia to tell me any worries regardless whether she thought I'd be upset. At least we could maybe straigten some things out!! Take care & good luck. xx Michele

Guest anna&steve

I would like to thank everyone who has replied to my daughter with such positive feed back, i am aware of hollies concerns and i sit reading this sobbing ( y is nothing in life simple). we are going to oz and i know that once there hollie is such a lovely young lady she will make lots of friend and love the life style, she knows that everything i have ever done for my 3 girls has been for the best, however i also understand that at 13 hollies feelings are very real and we do talk as much as she feels she wants to. we have decided to take a holiday first for the girls to see oz and hopefully fall in love with it. i do hope all these people are helping you hollie and i love you very much hollie and i am scared too but we will have so much more time and fun together.

love mum xxxx

Guest miss_venus

Hollie, Hollie, Hollie,:chatterbox:

The first thing you need to do is, stop, take a very deep breath in and breathe out very slowly.:wub: Now then............

Your mums, decision to take you all to Oz is, presumably, so that you can all have a much better life than you can ever achieve here in the UK. You need to hold on to this thought. You say it WILL kill your dad if you go, THIS IS NOT TRUE. What makes you say this? I hope you are not being made to feel guilty about this because that wouldn't be fair. Any concerns your dad has should be addressed directly with your mum. Have your mum and dad talked much about this?

It will be hard for everyone when you do go but life goes on and people adapt. You will get used to living in Oz and your dad will get used to you all being there. I'm sure that if you think about it you will spend a LOT of quality time together when he comes to visit you and you visit him. Also Hollie, you are 13yo, if by the time you are 18 you are still not happy, you will be able to move back to the UK and your mum would understand that.

Please try not to get too distressed about the whole thing. This is a wonderful opportunity you have that many people do not have. The chance to live in such a wonderful country that offers such beautiful surroundings and exciting prospects - for a bright young woman like you - is a once in a lifetime experience that should be embraced.

You shouldn't worry about your parents and court, that really is for them to deal with. So long as they are both aware of your thoughts/feelings you have done your bit. Please remember though, Hollie, that at 13 you do still have to do things that you may not like. Your mum, as your legal gaurdian will have to show the courts that you will have a better life with her in Oz than here. It is more than likely that the judge will agree with her and so you will be going. I think you need to look some more into the area you are headed, chat to some more people about what it's like and then when you go for your holiday next year, you will see for yourself what a fab place it is. Keep in touch with us here on PIO and we can do our best to answer your questions. Please don't worry.

Keep smiling. It will all work out in the end, you are not the first and won't be the last.

Miss v :v_SPIN:

Guest *Hollie*
I would like to thank everyone who has replied to my daughter with such positive feed back, i am aware of hollies concerns and i sit reading this sobbing ( y is nothing in life simple). we are going to oz and i know that once there hollie is such a lovely young lady she will make lots of friend and love the life style, she knows that everything i have ever done for my 3 girls has been for the best, however i also understand that at 13 hollies feelings are very real and we do talk as much as she feels she wants to. we have decided to take a holiday first for the girls to see oz and hopefully fall in love with it. i do hope all these people are helping you hollie and i love you very much hollie and i am scared too but we will have so much more time and fun together.

love mum xxxx

thanks mum i love u loads

i no itz hard 4 u 2 and i no u av always tryed 2 d0o the best 4 u

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

luv uuuuu

xxxxxxxxxxxx:wubclub:

Guest *Hollie*
Hollie, Hollie, Hollie,:chatterbox:

The first thing you need to do is, stop, take a very deep breath in and breathe out very slowly.:wub: Now then............

Your mums, decision to take you all to Oz is, presumably, so that you can all have a much better life than you can ever achieve here in the UK. You need to hold on to this thought. You say it WILL kill your dad if you go, THIS IS NOT TRUE. What makes you say this? I hope you are not being made to feel guilty about this because that wouldn't be fair. Any concerns your dad has should be addressed directly with your mum. Have your mum and dad talked much about this?

It will be hard for everyone when you do go but life goes on and people adapt. You will get used to living in Oz and your dad will get used to you all being there. I'm sure that if you think about it you will spend a LOT of quality time together when he comes to visit you and you visit him. Also Hollie, you are 13yo, if by the time you are 18 you are still not happy, you will be able to move back to the UK and your mum would understand that.

Please try not to get too distressed about the whole thing. This is a wonderful opportunity you have that many people do not have. The chance to live in such a wonderful country that offers such beautiful surroundings and exciting prospects - for a bright young woman like you - is a once in a lifetime experience that should be embraced.

You shouldn't worry about your parents and court, that really is for them to deal with. So long as they are both aware of your thoughts/feelings you have done your bit. Please remember though, Hollie, that at 13 you do still have to do things that you may not like. Your mum, as your legal gaurdian will have to show the courts that you will have a better life with her in Oz than here. It is more than likely that the judge will agree with her and so you will be going. I think you need to look some more into the area you are headed, chat to some more people about what it's like and then when you go for your holiday next year, you will see for yourself what a fab place it is. Keep in touch with us here on PIO and we can do our best to answer your questions. Please don't worry.

Keep smiling. It will all work out in the end, you are not the first and won't be the last.

Miss v :v_SPIN:

hi

thanks a lot u rely helped

i no i'm not the only teenage girl wo is goin g through this

i hope now my mum dad and us 3 girls can sit down 2 gether and take thist through BEFOR it ends up going 2 court and i hope my dad is happy if we r cuz if we go i'll miss him soooooooooooo much but i'd phone && wright && come 2 visit him as i hope he would me

my mum just wants 2 show us a new && better life

and maby we should just have a big convo an sort it all out

cuz i love BOTH my parent sooooooooo much

thanks again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:yes:

Guest *Hollie*

hey

every 1

i'd like 2 say thanks 4 all your comments

i'm ""warming"" up 2 it now

thaks

hope 2 hear u soon

luvvvvvvvv

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:):)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest leahxx
hey leah,

do u av any pets

do u av an brothers opr sister

does ur hole family want to move

thanks bye

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:wubclub:

hi Hollie

yes i av 7 pets 1 dog 2 guinnea pigs and 4 cats

i have a annoyin brother called connor

and mi mum her boy friend and mi brother do but im ot sure of leavng mi friends and da rest of mii family:unsure:

thanx bi xx :wubclub:

Guest *Hollie*
hi Hollie

yes i av 7 pets 1 dog 2 guinnea pigs and 4 cats

i have a annoyin brother called connor

and mi mum her boy friend and mi brother do but im ot sure of leavng mi friends and da rest of mii family:unsure:

thanx bi xx :wubclub:

hey

av u ever been 2 brisbane

i have a cat alfie

an were gettin fish

if u go will u take all ur pets or not ??

xx:wubclub: xx

bye xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest leahxx

hiya

urm... ive never been 2 brisbane have u??

awwww alfie thats soo cute

wen u get ur efish wot u calling it ??

:wink: do u know wot schoo u r going 2 ??

hope 2 speak soon

bibixxx

Guest Mrs Imp

Holly,

I know that this may seem like a really big frightening thing to do, but you are being so brave and I bet your mum is very proud of you. I too am scared about moving, but my mum will be staying here in the UK along with my dad and sister. They are all very sad that I am leaving with my husband and 2 small children, but they are ever so excited about long holidays to visit, and now even my mum is thinking about coming with us.

We too are hoping to move to Brisbane, but we are not able to go on holiday first. You should be really excited about your holiday as you get it see what it is really like. I am sure, like Hays and Lazy cow that you will absolutely love it, just give it a chance...besides how cool will it be to hang out onthe beach with all your new mates and check out the boys...much better than here in the uk don't you think?

When you have had your holiday, please write and let me know what you thought as I am very excited for you:biggrin:

Take care

Mrs Imp:cool:

Guest Mrs Imp

Holly, I fogot to say that we are taking our doggie with us, are you taking a pet with you?

Guest hays
hey

av u ever been 2 brisbane

i have a cat alfie

an were gettin fish

if u go will u take all ur pets or not ??

xx:wubclub: xx

bye xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hollie,

what leah forgot to do in her hastines to get her TV on for eastenders (have no idea hwy she likes that programme....do you like it?) was to say that we are taking 3 of our pets, the dog and the 2 younger cats. the 2 older cats have lots wrong with them as they are quite old, and wont be healthy enough to go :cry: they will probably go and live with Leahs grandma.

hays x

Guest *Hollie*

:laugh: :frown:Hi hollie,

what leah forgot to do in her hastines to get her TV on for eastenders (have no idea hwy she likes that programme....do you like it?) was to say that we are taking 3 of our pets, the dog and the 2 younger cats. the 2 older cats have lots wrong with them as they are quite old, and wont be healthy enough to go they will probably go and live with Leahs grandma.

hays

hey

i ike eastenders >> i no sad :laugh:

poor u bout ur petz

might have 2 do the same ting with our cat alfie :shocked:

luvxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest *Hollie*
Holly, I fogot to say that we are taking our doggie with us, are you taking a pet with you?

heyyy

well we dont no our cat alfie has

a bad heart so we will avhim chekd over

it wouldent be fair to take him if he will die

on the journey so well have 2 seeeeeee

i hope well be able 2 take im but who knows??:wacko:

byeeeeeeeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p :P

Archived