parents perswadin maybe movin

Guest lilz&evez

Guest lilz&evez

hello

my name is lili im 12 yrs old i hav 2 sistas and might be moving to oz m parents realli want to move but im not to sure iv just started yr7 a few months ago and made realli nice m8s and i dont think i would settle in in austrilia as well as in the uk . but m parents think ill have a betta lyf in aussie then in england . i when 4 a holiday there a2weeks ago and it realli made m family think i realli feel ,like i want to go but i dont think i could leave m m8s behind

any1 aged 12 and ova who is movin 2 melbourne or brisbane or already there plz could u let me no how sch is ?

and is it esay to settle in ?

from lili

Guest *Hollie*

hey

i'm hollie i'v never been to oz but i just wonted

2 say i no wt ur goin throu cuz i might av 2 leave my

m8s to go to brisbane with my mum

i dnt wont to but u no !!

i'm goin 2 oz next yer 4 a hol an den well see

bye

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:wubclub:

Guest lilz&evez

2 hollie

thanks 4 ur repily u will lov it when u go on holiday to oz its gr8 there ull see lots of animals and have a gr8 time there and ur famili will lov it 2

from lili

xxxxxxxxxx:)

Guest *Hollie*

i hope i av a gd hol cuz i rely wonna go 4 a hol it sounds

gr8 so many things 2 do der av u ever been ??

if u av

do u like it ?

wt sort of animals did u see

luv xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest lilz&evez
i hope i av a gd hol cuz i rely wonna go 4 a hol it sounds

gr8 so many things 2 do der av u ever been ??

if u av

do u like it ?

wt sort of animals did u see

luv xxxxxxxxxxx

hiiiiiiii

yh i hav been and i do lyk it there but i dont think i could leav m family and freinds there r lots of animals there i saw most things but not many spiders of creppy crawlys exsept iquard but they dont hurt u were r u goin 2?????

lili

xxxxx

also its good as its verri hot u get a tan lol

:laugh: [/color]

Guest *Hollie*

hey

i'm moving 2 bris

an also r oz ppl rely skinnie ""dats wt i erd ""

thanxxx

luv

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:biggrin:

Guest lilz&evez

heya

ul luv it in brisbane espeshly if u lyk hot weather its gr8 ull get a tan :cool: lol

also yh ppl r skinnie u see every1 in da parks runnin and playin cricket

hav u got msn???

luv xxxxx

thnks 4 repliein

Guest *Hollie*
heya

ul luv it in brisbane espeshly if u lyk hot weather its gr8 ull get a tan :cool: lol

also yh ppl r skinnie u see every1 in da parks runnin and playin cricket

hav u got msn???

luv xxxxx

thnks 4 repliein

hey yes i av got msn u

mine is

(please pm for info)

i hope we can talk more

bye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:laugh:

Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Lilli, My daughter is 12 years old and I will get her to drop you a line in the morning - its 11.05pm here! We are moving to Victoria (2-3 hours from Melbourne) in 5 months. She is a bit nervous but really excited too! She is in Year 7 and will go into year 8 here in September but will have to go back a few months when we get to Oz as she will have to finish year 7 in December and then move up again to year 8 in January - its a funny system isn't it. Anyway if you want to drop her a post - i'm sure she would be happy to chat with you. Bye.

Lili,

My daughter Alex had just gone into year 7 in the UK in September and she moved here in January, she too had made some really good friends and had a party before she left. She was a little unsure about leaving everyone behind, but she's made new friends here and still keeps in touch with people by msn or email.

You can send me a personal message if you would like to Contact her.

Ali

Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Lili, I am Chloe and I am 12. I am moving to Victoria in 5 months. I am sad to leave my grandparents and my friends but excited that i will make new friends. I dont quite know which school i'm going to yet as my mum and dad had decided but now they think they want to visit the schools first. I like music (I had my grade 2 piano exam today and I have my grade 2 violin tomorrow) and drama and I am in a show in June. It will be at a big outdoor theatre (I live in Cyprus) and it will be really fun. It is called Esther (from the book in the bible) and I play a Jewish child. I also go to guides and swimming training. Please pm me if you like. I have 2 brothers - 1 is 14 and 1 is 7. Bye from Chloe x

Guest lilz&evez
Hi Lili, I am Chloe and I am 12. I am moving to Victoria in 5 months. I am sad to leave my grandparents and my friends but excited that i will make new friends. I dont quite know which school i'm going to yet as my mum and dad had decided but now they think they want to visit the schools first. I like music (I had my grade 2 piano exam today and I have my grade 2 violin tomorrow) and drama and I am in a show in June. It will be at a big outdoor theatre (I live in Cyprus) and it will be really fun. It is called Esther (from the book in the bible) and I play a Jewish child. I also go to guides and swimming training. Please pm me if you like. I have 2 brothers - 1 is 14 and 1 is 7. Bye from Chloe x

heyahhh chloe

thnx 4 replin :)

i had a music test 2 day 2 onli recorder as thats wat i do at sch but i still had 2 try and get a A 4 m report u must be realli gurd at playin the violin and piano > i do guides 2> i hav 2 siss 1 called evie :10 and 1 called mia :6

bye lilixxx

Archived