Academic Transcripts for Uni/TAFE Applications

Lynandsean

Hi ya Peeps

Can anyone help with what is probably a daft question. My daughter and her boyfriend are aiming to apply for student visas and are currently preparing their applications for the Uni and TAFE courses. On the application forms it states 'full academic transcripts' are required along with completion certificates. l know they will get their completion certificates when their courses are completed but what is meant by 'academic transcripts'?

Sorry if this question means l am having a 'senior blonde' day :unsure: :confused:

Thanks, Lyn x

Guest Angelcake

As far as I can gather its a certified list of all the subjects studied and grades they gained during their course.

I need a transcript for my degree. They should contact their college who will get them to complete a form (there will probably be a fee too, I paid £10) then they will send the transcripts out to them.

Hope this helps

Angelcake

The institutions require transcripts, like for a skills assessment, to make a comparison between Australian and other qualifications or study.

In this case to make a seamless transfer they require this info to ensure related course content has been completed successfully, and possibly to even grant credits via RPL, recognition of prior learning.

One thing you may need to check is do they require just the transcript i.e. subject and grade, or the subject descriptions also?

If you need any help let us know (we do not charge) and as institutions' contracted partner/agent we have direct access to marketing and admissions officers to ensure students receive offers and CoE s on time.

Archived