SA - Commitment Letter

Guest Impatient

Guest Impatient

Just prepping our application to SA for State Sponsorship.

Can't believe how much of a pain is it getting all the bank statements together? How did we get that many accounts?

Anyway, anyone got any good examples of a Commitment to live in SA letter that they might be prepared to share? Want to have it drafted before I kick-off the application online so would be useful to know how long it is etc. Bit cheeky, but any tips/examples gratefully received.

• 3 years later...
Guest nazanin5879

Dear all

im applying for SA immigration and i need to write commitment letter

can any body help me and let me know what should included in the commitment letter

can any body have sample to send to me

how should i write it ?

Dear all

im applying for SA immigration and i need to write commitment letter

can any body help me and let me know what should included in the commitment letter

can any body have sample to send to me

how should i write it ?

have you done any research in SA, jobs, etc...

do your own research. and then write down what you find about SA, why do you chose SA over other states, because theres more of your occupation there than other states??? because you read that it is an ideal place for bringing up a family...what?

I spent 3 days writing mine starting boxing day (I had just found out the prev State Sponsor had been moved into a bottemless pit category and i was gutted - i thought our move was over big time!).

I started a new application with a new state sponser - I researched jobs / lifestlye / areas to live / house types / family life / forthcoming job projects / cost of living / hobbies and concluded it with a personal statement. The more personal it is the better. Imagine all the cut copy paste applicaions they get! Do it once and do it right... I enjoyed it after a bit and adds to the excitement.

Not the responce you wanted and sorry - but it will help tempt your application in the right direction.

Good luck!

• 4 years later...

Archived