SA declaration financial capacity.. PLEASE HELP!

topturner

Hi Guys

My OH is currently completing online state sponsor application to SA. The declaration of financial capacity has been stamped and certified from my bank, but they would only confirm the savings (£10k) held with them and not the net value of house, motor vehicle etc. They have just written N/A.

As the amount of our savings alone is not sufficient for the SS, do we now have to complete an additional declaration form for the net value of proprety/car etc and get this signed seperatly or should it all be listed on the 1 form?

Also, any suggestions on who else can sign???

All help much appreciated.

Cheers

Adele

:confused:

Guest The "legdes"

Our bank signed and stamped without seeing any evidence of the assets, share certs, savings accounts from other banks etc etc. They didn't even check our balance and that was because our aent supplied a letter stating they were only witnessing our signature not confriming they agree with the statement you are making. I do believe you can do this at court for a small fee and you just swear that you are telling the truth, the magistrate signs to confirm your declaration. Hopefully someone else will answer you who has done that.

What I would say is don't worry...you will get it sorted.

Guest Impatient

I have just printed out our statements and will be taking them to a solicitor this week, but I will have filled the form out for them before I get there!

because our aent supplied a letter stating they were only witnessing our signature not confriming they agree with the statement you are making

Your agent is wrong, the form specifically says that the witness is verifying the information contained, not witnessing. Applications get rejected for less...

Archived