Where do we start?????

JoandGareth

We have just applied for our state sponsorship visa to move to WA, myself my husband and little girl.

Has anyone any helpful advice as to where I start looking where to live? I need a good university for my sister and good nursey education for my little girl. I would like to be in a social community so we could meet new friends.

My husband is a cnc / toolmaker so would need to be somewhere where he could find a job.

Any help, advice or anyones story would be very much appreciated.

Anervous but excited family.

We have just applied for our state sponsorship visa to move to WA, myself my husband and little girl.

Has anyone any helpful advice as to where I start looking where to live? I need a good university for my sister and good nursey education for my little girl. I would like to be in a social community so we could meet new friends.

My husband is a cnc / toolmaker so would need to be somewhere where he could find a job.

Any help, advice or anyones story would be very much appreciated.

Anervous but excited family.

Hiya,cant help with W.A ,not where im going,just wanted to say have you tried doing a search on the forum for info re W.A,theres been loads of threads similar to yours with plenty of info. there is also "perthpoms" at the bottom of the homepage,good luck anyway:wink:

been to perth many times and found kingsley n surrounding areas really nice nothing special but clean tidy n friendly good mixture best regards jim

Archived