Weddings In Perth

Becki

Guest guest17301

How lovely to get married at Burns...I love that beach. Think we may renew our vows there on a weekday arvo-deserted and all yours! Good luck with the wedding!

Yorkshirepom - REALLY!?! yikes! hope not, i love it there ;o( will keep a close watch when we move in nov!!lol

Fiona - thanks! we love it there too, visited a last yr and feel in love with it, cant wait..hopefully if its still there...to get married there at sunset! ;o) it is perfect for a quiet personal ceremony especially like you said if its down in the week. Hope you have your ceremony there and enjoy every second x

Guest Bevvygirl

Hi! We decided to get married during our recce in Perth, and had a beautiful, small ceremony at the arch monument at Cottesloe. I would thoroughly recommend the celebrant we used (Graham Lambert)(formywedding.com.au) His website is full of great ideas including options for ceremonies, locations, vows etc etc. and he made our day very special. It didn't take too much organising. We got married on hogmanay (being scots!) at about 6pm. The weather was gorgeous and we got some great photos; our photographers were also our witnesses! It was certailny a bit breezy but nothing to spoil the day.

Good luck with your organusation! :biggrin:

• 1 year later...
Guest rachana

Hey people I am new to this post. I am leaving in the Bali Wedding. I don't have much idea about this so please give me some useful information related to this so even I can be the part of this post.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rachna

Archived