South Wales-all those planning to leave for Oz

Guest Vicar of Dibley

Guest Vicar of Dibley

This is an important message

All those from South Wales planning to move to Oz. I just want you to know that the Newport Socal has been cancelled due to overwhelming ticket sales!!!!

As we have had such an amazing number who want to attend , the police have decided that they cannot provide the necessary support for the event. There were also not enough farmers who were prepared to allow communual toilets to be dug on thier land mainly because of the vast numbers involved!!!!

Am I living in my own world, where I just THINK that there are lots of peeps who would like to get together for mutual support and dreaming????

Any way, the police don't want to have dig out the water cannon so lets call it off!!!!:sad:

Guest egghead

I've just read your message and wondered what the bloody hell was going on:spinny:

I haven't been on here for a few days, so just noticed the meet up, where are you living at the moment?

bec

Guest Rachel&Stu

Well....

Seems VoD thought that some peeps from in or around Newport might be up for a bit of a get-together, and she is disappointed that no-one's up for it!!

VoD, if I were nearer, I'd come to your get-together!!

Cheers,

Rachel:)

Archived