The Whitsunday Islands, QLD

Dugong

Hi, We went there too!! Went to Long Island, hammocks on the beach, beautiful calm clear sea. On the way there from Shute Harbour you could see lots of Turtles in the sea.

arrr it is heaven. Took the trip to the Barrier Reef too!

hi

Did you go to Airlie Beach too by any chance? OH and I spent some time working there. It was the colour of the sea that I just found amazing. Back at home people couldnt believe that the sea was so fantastic..thought i'd been doing a bit of re touching!! (well, could have done a bit on me in my bikini!!!)

Dugong

Hi Dugong, No we didn't go to Airlie Beach, was that a bus ride from Shute Harbour? We only went to Hamilton Island (Long Island) for five nights so didn't have time to see everything. But sounds lovely so when we are back in Oz next will def go and visit Airlie Beach!! I love a beach :daydreaming:

I think whitehaven beach is the most beautiful place. my OH family have a holiday home in Cannonvale just along from Airlie Beach so I have been there about 3 times and always go back to look at Whitehaven beach.

Arrrrrr Happy Days

Em x

• 2 years later...
Guest AndyandYvonneD
:laugh:

Currumbin, Queensland.

article-floods-420x0.jpg

Not like that as often as Blackpool beach now is it

Yvonne

Guest chris955

Yeah it's really nice up there. I know it's further up but I get up to Cairns a couple of times a year if I can, I wouldn't want to live there but I do like getting up that way when I can.

Guest LynzLove

Wow what a dump! I honestly don't know how you stand it!

Looks like you definately got the bum deal of all the places in Aussie to be forced into living in..I feel for you.

A bugga innit?? Having this on your doorstep???

Cheeky021.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

Wow what a dump! I honestly don't know how you stand it!

Looks like you definately got the bum deal of all the places in Aussie to be forced into living in..I feel for you.

And the fishing is not much better.:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived