Shipping company

Clackkit

Has anyone used the shipping company Overseas packers?

Were heading back to the UK in Jan next year and have received a very cheap quote from these guys. I just wondered if anyone has any experience with this company as we used crown to come out here and they are quite pricey to go back with

Thanks

Clare

Guest tlander56

Were heading back to the UK in Jan next year and have received a very cheap quote from these guys. I just wondered if anyone has any experience with this company as we used crown to come out here and they are quite pricey to go back with

Thanks

Clare

Hi Clare,

Sorry can't offer an opinion on this company, but would love their info.

Thanks,

Tanya

Thanks

Clare

Hi,

Dont want to be a wet blanket, but this question gets asked about every week, it may be wide to do a forum search and come up with some advice.

Fact is, who ever youuse and whatever you pay, what kind of service you end up will be the luck of the draw!

If I tell you they a re rubbish, two more will pop up and tell you the are brilliant!

Just make sure you are insured and everything is documented, if you have sole use of a container, its usually more secure against tea leaving,if your shipping part container, there is a chance you will lose things.

Or you could be the lucky one who has no problems!

Why not stick with those who shipped you out?

L.L.

Best of luck!

We stuck with the same that shipped us out and they gave us the highest quote!! However i went back to them with the other quotes and they matched it even took off less so now the cheapest quote. I think you should try and deal with Crown the same way and you may be suprised. Our quote from Kents went from $9200ish to $7600 wow they manages to knock a lot off

Guest arthurdiane1960

Hey everyone

MY wife and I stumbled on a website on adelaide bound caklled currencyfinder.co.uk they have a section that gets shipping quotes from lots of companies. Give your best price in the box and they will beat it. iv used it and it saved me a pretty penny ( and the rest )which she has already spent on clothes and the like haha

Arthur and Diane

Archived