Guest pakistan

42 minutes ago, HappyPaki said:

Thank you, Unfortunately don't have birth certificate available. But can we provide Bank statement / Credit Cards issued in UAE?

MnMA have list, you must have Medicare  , your mobile phone bill in your e-mail while you was there

or you can purchase sim card online and add $10 balance on pay as go plan.

And get invoice from telecommunication (I prefer amayaSim) as utility bill.

Credit cards and bank statements are also acceptable issued from overseas 20pts each but you double check AFP.

Edited by Hawar19Jan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

My and my partner were together almost 10 out 14 months waiting for application. We have savings to keep going But as we both didn't work while in Pakistan. Also we can't live far away, planning to be together again may be without income.

But  I was wondering  just relationship without income, is it okay? 

Sorry I didn’t understand 

Did the sponsor applied while being in Australia and then after four months started living with applicant in Pakistan? And ever since then has been on savings? 

20 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Yes until 2 weeks before feb 2019, but we want to get back together in Pakistan on savings until whenever visa granted. 

So now you’re in Australia ( I believe you’re the sponsor) and ur wife’s in Pakistan ( the applicant) . As per my knowledge you need to show firm evidence of supporting the applicant when you guys are living in Aus together. I believe you hold good bank statements & tax returns cuz these are the questions they usually ask as to how have the couple been handling financial matters .

Do u suspect this causing a delay in your case ?

On 22/02/2019 at 01:19, Mrssams said:

Hii all.. I need your suggestions please.

Applied for 309. Got natural justice letter from the department. As we are nikkahfied so our CO given us 28 days time to comment before they take decision on how we meet the criteria for the four aspects i.e 

Financial,social, household and nature of the person's commitment 

Does anyone have heard about legislation applicable circumstances(natural justice)?

Hey! Have you submitted the documents? What reply did you get from the visa officer?

7 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

So now you’re in Australia ( I believe you’re the sponsor) and ur wife’s in Pakistan ( the applicant) . As per my knowledge you need to show firm evidence of supporting the applicant when you guys are living in Aus together. I believe you hold good bank statements & tax returns cuz these are the questions they usually ask as to how have the couple been handling financial matters .

Do u suspect this causing a delay in your case ?

We applied one visit visa 600, one family sponsored visit 600 got rejected. 

We were living in Pakistan with no job. However sponsor just moved back to Australia and started working. Living apart is too hard to continue and keep waiting to be together.  Just not for us.

We wish to give up job in Australia(only source of income) and live in Pakistan on savings until visa granted.  

Not sure, if that's will effect visa 309 application positively or negatively.  

Edited by Hawar19Jan

4 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

We applied one visit visa 600, one family sponsored visit 600 got rejected. 

We were living in Pakistan with no job. However sponsor just moved back to Australia and started working. Living apart is too hard to continue and keep waiting to be together.  Just not for us.

We wish to give up job in Australia(only source of income) and live in Pakistan on savings until visa granted.  

Not sure, if that's will effect visa 309 application positively or negatively.  

I think keeping a balance approach would be better. For example, until visa is granted, sponsor shall visit wife in Pakistan let's say after every 4-6 months and then stay there for another 2-4 months depending upon the situation.

CO usually ask for last 5 salary slips, letter of employment and tax assessment summary for recent years of sponsor. The value of these documents become more important if applicant has mentioned that he/she is financially dependent on sponsor. In this situation, CO wants to check whether sponsor can support financially to applicant or not? 

Good luck.

Lilly.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Yusha said:

Have you commented or not? And if you have commented then what reply you got from the visa officer?

Hey, we haven't commented yet. Will be done by the end of this week InshaAllah. 

As soon we get response from the Visa officer will definitely update here. 

44 minutes ago, Mrssams said:What did you say when visa officer asked you about your rukhsati? Have you given the rukhsati dates?

We will also submit by the end of this week IA! No i haven't given them any dates when they asked me in interview. But now we are providing them with rukhsati dates, cards etc.

Edited by Yusha

13 hours ago, HappyPaki said:

Hi dears,

I had interview day before yesterday over the phone in Dubai and all went good. I received Additional Doc Requirement email yesterday which includes AFP National Police check for my spouse/sponsor. I just want to ask whether we can submit Dubai driving license and Bank Statement/Credit Card along with Passport as I understood from the web surfing that external Driving license is accepted as Identity document but what about Bank statement / Credit Card issued outside Australia ? Is it also can be accepted? As my spouse has not stayed in Australia after getting PR and we don't have any document from Australia itself. So kindly help what documents can we provide to prove our identity.

Thanks in advance

------------------------------------------

TimeLine:

DOL: 6th March 2018, Dubai

PCC and Medical: 18 March, 2018

Interview:  10 March, 2019

Additional Doc Requirement Email: 11 March, 2019 

Can you please share us your interview questions ? Thank You 😊 

3 hours ago, Yusha said:

We will also submit by the end of this week IA! No i haven't given them any dates when they asked me in interview. But now we are providing them with rukhsati dates, cards etc.

Exactly!! We are doing the same thing as per our agent advice. In addition we are providing our parents statement on affidavit and our personal statements.

On 12/11/2018 at 22:13, Jibran said:

I applied for my wife visa 309 in may 2017. Interview was done 23 may 2018 and since no hearing from them. I have been written them many emails. In every email they got the same reply CHECKS ARE NOT CLEARED YET. 

I applied for partner in June 2017 and still waiting till date. Since July 2018 they said they doing checks and till date still not completed. 

Have you finally got granted or still waiting? If Granted when and how long did you wait for? I’m so frustrated. Thanks