Guest pakistan

On 17/12/2018 at 02:54, MrsHzp said:

I just pray you get to hear a good news soon dear 

marriage is a beautiful bond and none of us deserves this wait but that’s a process and we all signed for it so keep your hopes high & pray a lot for yourself & everyone . Try to update your profile ( your chat records esp ) 

Thanks my dear kind friend, hopefully you will grand soon... 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MnMA said:

if you were on 309 and baby is born in Australia then you need to follow the process for Aussie passport for her. 

I am asking about should I have inform through form 1022 to dept? I know about that passport process but it has a clause in Visa that you have to inform about change in circumstances 

4 hours ago, Jibran said:

Hey anyone here can guide me what should i do? My wife 309 visa has been taken 19 months. I applied on 22nd May 2017. This never ending wait driving me really mad.

Jibran can you please call the embassy or visit one . This isn’t normal anymore I am sure you and your wife must be agitated can u please explain how simple was your case any changes made this whole time Or anything that’s making you guys wait so much 

On 05/12/2018 at 09:12, Raf1 said:

20 Apr 2018 : Applied 309 Online from Pakistan for my wife and Auto Generated email for finger prints and medial received

20 Nov 2018 : Received Generic Email for more docs

26 Nov 2018: few additional docs were provided

Waiting for decision

Anyone else in similar timeframe ?

Yes 

june 9th dol 

generic on dec 6th , submitted on dec 16th

waiting 

8 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Yes 

june 9th dol 

generic on dec 6th , submitted on dec 16th

waiting 

Dol: June 20th 2018 here

Generic on the same day 20th of June 2018

Asked me to Check if the result of Biometric was sent...

Now Waiting 

Yaaa Allah please help us all grand our visas soon... Waiting is really hard after this... Aaameen (آمین)

Edited by Sadia

I think for those included me who have been waiting this year should not expect this year any more because of Christmas, and holidays ...We all should expect next year...Insha Allah many may grand visa in January and February 2019... 

Edited by Sadia

4 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I think for those included me who have been waiting this year should not expect this year any more because of Christmas, and holidays ...We all should expect next year...Insha Allah many may grand visa in January and February 2019... 

Hi sadia i have been waiting since may 2017 for my wife 309 visa and a kid.😪

Just now, Sadia said:

I really don’t know why that long, was your case once rejected, or u have submitted something so complex ? 

I had a previous marriage as well but i did not tell to immigration about it. A little disclosure made my wife case complicated.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sadia said:

I really don’t know why that long, was your case once rejected, or u have submitted something so complex ? 

I am sure that after so much waiting you will get directly your PR... I know people after waiting 15 to 20 months got their PR directly, never lose hopes...Allah is kind and merciful... 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sadia said:

I am sure that after so much waiting you will get directly your PR... I know people after waiting 15 to 20 months got their PR directly, never lose hopes...Allah is kind and merciful... 

I make a real hope too. Some times it becomes despair,  And sometimes like you brighten one true hope in me. Thanks heaps. Jazak Allah 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jibran said:

I had a previous marriage as well but i did not tell to immigration about it. A little disclosure made my wife case complicated.

You should have told them about your pervious relationship, the only thing they don’t like is when someone is not honest with them... I dunno how they found that u were in a previous relationship, but don’t worry if your relationship is genuine this time then no need to worry... you have the right and u are eligible to grand visa