Guest pakistan

Thankyou [emoji4]
Questions were just about my relationship, our marriage dates, number of guest attended our wedding, our future plans about my husbands profession all questions were related to what I have written in my declaration form. 
My Case Officer was an angel seriously. All depends on the CO or on your interview.
im from Pakistan, Karachi. 
And my husband applied via consultant from Sydney. 
Note: Do email continuously it works a lot, try to make them feel you are desperate and want visa as soon as possible. 
I pray all of you get your visas soon as I know it's a painful process!!!

Thank you :)

Can you please make it more clear that whom should have to email? Me or my consultant? Or If i should have to email than which email address?

Kind regards.

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

17 minutes ago, Mrshubs said:

Thank you :)

Can you please make it more clear that whom should have to email? Me or my consultant? Or If i should have to email than which email address?

Kind regards.

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

Below is the email address you can email them & ask about the application status immigration.islamabad@dfat.gov.au

& once you know who is your CO directly subject her and ask her to proceed and also tell him/her how long you are waiting for the visa grant. When writing email please give all the details below to refer your case, 

for example:

Applicants Name/Date of Lodgment/Passport number/file number 

By that they can find your application or file through the mentioned details.

@Rida fouad Congratulations on your visa, and what email address did you send your email to and did you include your application number or how did you notify your application in the email?

I applied my wife's visa a month after you on 22nd February 2017. We have not been allocated to a Case Officer yet. It is going to be exactly 7 months tomorrow. It is just getting a bit frustrating that we have not even received any indication that it is even being processed.

16 minutes ago, AsimMalik said:

@Rida fouad Congratulations on your visa, and what email address did you send your email to and did you include your application number or how did you notify your application in the email?

I applied my wife's visa a month after you on 22nd February 2017. We have not been allocated to a Case Officer yet. It is going to be exactly 7 months tomorrow. It is just getting a bit frustrating that we have not even received any indication that it is even being processed.

@AsimMalik did u receive acknowledgement letter from them? i was applied on 20 March 2017 and received acknowledgement letter on 19 April 2017, then no interview call yet and they didn't ask me anything about to provide the doc yet. and also no medical yet :(

Edited by Kay Khaing

@Yazan 

1 hour ago, Rida fouad said:
Thankyou emoji4.png
Questions were just about my relationship, our marriage dates, number of guest attended our wedding, our future plans about my husbands profession all questions were related to what I have written in my declaration form. 
My Case Officer was an angel seriously. All depends on the CO or on your interview.
Note: Do email continuously it works a lot, try to make them feel you are desperate and want visa as soon as possible. 

i applied my application in bangkok and sent email to immigration.bangkok@dfat.gov.au , but they only reply like that

/////////////////////////////////

he Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
Thank you for emailing DIBP at the Australian Embassy, Bangkok.  This is an
automated response confirming receipt of your email.  Please read it
carefully, it may answer your question(s).

**The Australian Embassy is currently receiving a high volume of visitor
visa applications. As a result, processing times are getting longer. If you
intend on travelling to Australia over Songkran please apply as soon as
possible to avoid disappointment. We are unable to expedite visa
applications on the grounds of pre-booked travel commitments.**

As we are unable to respond to all emails, below you will find useful
information to common questions and enquiries.  Our priority is to assess
and decide visa applications as quickly as possible rather than respond to
each email received.  We cannot provide progress updates on visa
applications or individual visa advice.

Our websites have detailed information to answer your questions:

///////////////////////////////////

how about u?

did they reply like that too?? plz let me know :)

Thanks,

4 hours ago, Kay Khaing said:

@Yazan 

i applied my application in bangkok and sent email to immigration.bangkok@dfat.gov.au , but they only reply like that

/////////////////////////////////

he Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
Thank you for emailing DIBP at the Australian Embassy, Bangkok.  This is an
automated response confirming receipt of your email.  Please read it
carefully, it may answer your question(s).

**The Australian Embassy is currently receiving a high volume of visitor
visa applications. As a result, processing times are getting longer. If you
intend on travelling to Australia over Songkran please apply as soon as
possible to avoid disappointment. We are unable to expedite visa
applications on the grounds of pre-booked travel commitments.**

As we are unable to respond to all emails, below you will find useful
information to common questions and enquiries.  Our priority is to assess
and decide visa applications as quickly as possible rather than respond to
each email received.  We cannot provide progress updates on visa
applications or individual visa advice.

Our websites have detailed information to answer your questions:

///////////////////////////////////

how about u?

did they reply like that too?? plz let me know :)

Thanks,

Yes they reply just like that before the interview call, ince the interview has been done only then we get to know our CO's name & a one can address him/her to know the status of the application. But before interview also I used to email them they receive all our emails and CO has assigned after the acknowledgement letter we received. 

So do keep emailing them they are getting all our emails but they call for an interview after 7 months or so.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kay Khaing said:

@AsimMalik did u receive acknowledgement letter from them? i was applied on 20 March 2017 and received acknowledgement letter on 19 April 2017, then no interview call yet and they didn't ask me anything about to provide the doc yet. and also no medical yet :(

@AsimMalik

Dont worry you wife will get an interview call anytime soon, just tell her to prepare for the questions like about your profession, common grounds between both, date of marriage or the date of nikkah, guests, similar to what you have written to your declaration form. Tell your wife make an email copy you aswell and ask about the interview call or the application status.

Email address: immigration.islamabad@dfat.gov.au

write what you want to ask and give below your details like,

Applicant name/file number/HapID/passport number.

6 hours ago, Kay Khaing said:

Thanks Rida,

May you also be happy

Yes I am located in Sydney [emoji4] you will be coming to Sydney aswell ?

Sent from my iPhone using [mention=265407]sehar[/mention]
yes I'm coming to Sydney on 18th October Insha'Allah, I wanna meet you.
where are you located in Sydney?

That's great to hear mash Allah

I am located in Sydney towards parramatta side. Would love to meet you too [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

On 9/20/2017 at 07:49, Yazan said:

Here is the good Newssss
Finally I got my grant Visa
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay emoji54.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1317.png

emoji1380.pngemoji1380.pngemoji1380.pngemoji1380.pngemoji1380.pngemoji1380.pngemoji1380.pngemoji1380.pngemoji1380.png
The first entry 2nd of November

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Congratulations ,, congrats for all of you Guys .. tomorrow i hit 8 months waiting .. the asked for more information and they did call interview in April since that no response .. thats really diffcult I can't live with my wife .. I wonder like when they will ask for medical or police check

Edited by Chabayta91
  • Like 1

heloo every1. i m new to this forum.but silentt reader sincee  couple of week.

congrats to all got thier visas.and pray for me also.

i applied for 309 spouse visa on 10 october 2016. butt still waitingg for visa:( its very long time to wait.its almost 11 month and 2 weks.dont know how much long still waiting:(

andd i think now m only one who wait since octbr 2016.all others applied in year 2017....need prayers

6 hours ago, isha12 said:

heloo every1. i m new to this forum.but silentt reader sincee  couple of week.

congrats to all got thier visas.and pray for me also.

i applied for 309 spouse visa on 10 october 2016. butt still waitingg for visa:( its very long time to wait.its almost 11 month and 2 weks.dont know how much long still waiting:(

andd i think now m only one who wait since octbr 2016.all others applied in year 2017....need prayers

Hi,

@isha12 I am also waiting. applied on 21st Oct 2016:))) so we all are in the same boat! keep me posted though as it gives hope! no further update ...visa is in final processing so lets see how long that takes.

Tc

On 9/21/2017 at 06:53, Rida fouad said:

Thankyou ?

Thanks for the tip. How often do you think it's ok to email them? 

15 hours ago, maffan said:

Hi,

@isha12 I am also waiting. applied on 21st Oct 2016:))) so we all are in the same boat! keep me posted though as it gives hope! no further update ...visa is in final processing so lets see how long that takes.

Tc

where u from???  and how u apply offshore onshore??

@maffan @isha12

My wife also lodged an application on December 1st, 2016. 

We did not receive any telephonic interview, correspondence yet except an automated email for Biometrics. Medicals were done in the mid of December 2016.

Unfortunately, a call was missed by us in first week of June 2017 ): 
I believe it was regarding telephonic interview. 

After that, inspite of couple of phone calls and emails by us to the department, still, we have not received any correspondence yet.

Fingers crossed :)

Regards,

Henry