Guest pakistan

Has anyone applied recently for spouse visa from pakistan? like in month of Jan,Feb or march?I am desperate to know their status of application.Any reply would be very supportive

Applied for my wife in March, received Medical Request and Acknowledgement after a week. Now waiting for the decision.

Please note, Time line for female visa applicants vary from 4 months to 8 months as mentioned by Aussiegirlbey. No one can do anything to speed up the process. In my opinion, you should sit back and relax.

My Friend applied for his wife in Nov. 2013 and he also received Medical request within a Week. still waiting for the grant.

Goodluck

Hi to all contributing members of this thread, I have applied for my wife partner visa through ImmiAccount online. Its 309 offshore visa.

Visa Applied: 20 Jan 2014

CO Assigned: 20 May 2014

Meds/Biometeric: 28 May 2014

All other requested documents: 1 Jun 2014

Waiting for response now........

Visa Office is Islamabad.

I just want to know that when should I expect the visa for my wife?:confused:

Plz share your experience. Thanks,

Gudluk

Edited by GUDLUK

Hi to all contributing members of this thread, I have applied for my wife partner visa through ImmiAccount online. Its 309 offshore visa.

Visa Applied: 20 Jan 2014

CO Assigned: 20 May 2014

Meds/Biometeric: 28 May 2014

All other requested documents: 1 Jun 2014

Waiting for response now........

Visa Office is Islamabad.

I just want to know that when should I expect the visa for my wife?:confused:

Plz share your experience. Thanks,

Gudluk

My friend applied for his Wife's Visa in December. still waiting for the grant ..... you should wait atleast 2 to 3 months more.

Guest crystal clear

Hi musmanasghar

Can you please tell me did ambassy asked you for any additional documents??. Did you sumbit your financial or employment status or payslips etc?

Did ur case officer ever contacted you?.is there a good chance that visa be granted within 8 months.

Guest crystal clear
Yes... I applied online in March for my wife....

Hi ammjan

So u applied in march for wife so what is the progress now? Did get medicals done? What else

Hi am

Hi musmanasghar

Can you please tell me did ambassy asked you for any additional documents??. YES, CONTACT details Did you sumbit your financial or employment status or payslips etc? YES Both

Did ur case officer ever contacted you?.is there a good chance that visa be granted within 8 months. I Hope

Please check my reply in RED

Guest crystal clear

HI Aussiegirlbay and musmanasghar

Can you give some info if all the applicants are interviewed by the case officer before visa is granted?.To be interviewed by case officer is a good sign or to be not interviewed or contact is a good sign or a bad sign?

Can you give some info if all the applicants are interviewed by the case officer before visa is granted?.To be interviewed by case officer is a good sign or to be not interviewed or contact is a good sign or a bad sign?

No news is a good news, If your marriage is genuine then whether interviewed or not, there is no problem.

Me and my wife both received calls from AHC-ISB and It was normal discussion.

Hi ammjan

So u applied in march for wife so what is the progress now? Did get medicals done? What else

Yes, everything is done from our side. Initially, they didn't ask us for the medicals and biometric thing. My wife rang them up and asked for it. Then they sent the letter for medicals, biometeric, pcc etc. In the same week (about a month ago) they did my wife's interview over phone ( not mine, as I was expecting too).

We resubmitted all documents about a week and half ago and now waiting for their response.

Regards.

Edited by ammjan

Hi ammjan

Yes, everything is done from our side. Initially, they didn't ask us for the medicals and biometric thing. My wife rang them up and asked for it. Then they sent the letter for medicals, biometeric, pcc etc. In the same week (about a month ago) they did my wife's interview over phone ( not mine, as I was expecting too).

We resubmitted all documents about a week and half ago and now waiting for their response.

Regards.

Hi

I never got any interview call nor was asked for any further documents, infact the last thing they asked me was to send them new PCC which I did in 2 days, and in next 16 days I got me grant.

usually CO contact if he/she needs some clarification/info/further docs, if CO don't contact then nothing to worry, it only means that all your paperwork is good enough for them to understand. In anyway, if you 've a genuine relationship then there is no reason for them to refuse so relax, I know it's difficult infact very hard to stay away from your partner but should look at it positively & enjoy your time.

Aussie Girl Bay

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crystal clear

HI

any further news at your end musmanasghar and ammjan

I was earlier in start of this year hoping to have this eid ul fitar with my husband .but now as per the situation it seems likely not possible

Waiting is too tough.

HI

any further news at your end musmanasghar and ammjan

I was earlier in start of this year hoping to have this eid ul fitar with my husband .but now as per the situation it seems likely not possible

Waiting is too tough.

Hi I was asked to provide further docs for my wife which I did. now waiting for any news :)

Hi

I never got any interview call nor was asked for any further documents, infact the last thing they asked me was to send them new PCC which I did in 2 days, and in next 16 days I got me grant.

usually CO contact if he/she needs some clarification/info/further docs, if CO don't contact then nothing to worry, it only means that all your paperwork is good enough for them to understand. In anyway, if you 've a genuine relationship then there is no reason for them to refuse so relax, I know it's difficult infact very hard to stay away from your partner but should look at it positively & enjoy your time.

Aussie Girl Bay

Just to add more, These Days most of the applicants are receiving Interview Calls.

In my friend's case, They also called one of the FORM888 Signee. Looks like AHC-ISB has changed practice :)

Aoa,

No news at the moment. Interview is done. All of the requested documents are already submitted. One of my friend's wife got her visa in 4 months approximately. We also submitted documents about 4 months ago so waiting for their response eagerly. Fingers cross....

• 2 weeks later...

Guys...

One suggestion for both of you... Just call through the embassy and ask them the status...

My wife call through AHC (Isb).... and they gave us a good news that your application is in final stages and you'll be informed about the outcome "very very soon"...

Guys...

One suggestion for both of you... Just call through the embassy and ask them the status...

My wife call through AHC (Isb).... and they gave us a good news that your application is in final stages and you'll be informed about the outcome "very very soon"...

Hi ammjan,

Just a quick one. Have you talked to your CO direct or just someone random from the department?

Cheers