Guest pakistan

su;1936473063]Waseem. Howz your job scene in Australia? Hey btw did they ask for your police check for sub 100? I didn't get any thing from immi, I just applied using the docs that were online.

I haven't got job yet :(

Me too didn't get anything from immigration. Just like you, I had submitted documents on my own when I became eligible for consideration of visa 100.

Didn't submit police check nor they asked me for.

In my case, it took 2 months approx. However the average processing time is 6 to 8 months.

Hopefully you will get soon.

su;1936473063]Waseem. Howz your job scene in Australia? Hey btw did they ask for your police check for sub 100? I didn't get any thing from immi, I just applied using the docs that were online.

Me too didn't get anything from immigration. Just like you, I had submitted documents on my own when I became eligible for consideration of visa 100.

In my case, it took 2 months approx. However the average processing time is 6 to 8 months.

Hiii waseem bro ....Congratulation on getting PR .... I am in Sydney now reached here on 23rd ... well bro on April 10th my 24 months will be completed my migration agent asked to lodge for it now as the case is in 23rd month so can apply for it ......... so my concern is I am just new here and I am on temporary residence .. I only have got bank account and phone account setup yet ... I am not yet working so how can i provide new evidance ? we should take more and more pics or what ??? please let me know ... I am gonna meet MA anyway but it will be nice to know about your experience .....

Me too didn't get anything from immigration. Just like you, I had submitted documents on my own when I became eligible for consid'tf visa 100.

Hiii waseem bro ....Congratulation on getting PR .... I am in Sydney now reached here on 23rd ... well bro on April 10th my 24 months will be completed my migration agent asked to lodge for it now as the case is in 23rd month so can apply for it ......... so my concern is I am just new here and I am on temporary residence .. I only have got bank account and phone account setup yet ... I am not yet working so how can i provide new evidance ? we should take more and more pics or what ??? please let me know ... I am gonna meet MA anyway but it will be nice to know about your experience .....

AoA, hope you are enjoying I Australia and a long tough time is over. You are eligible to apply for visa 100 now. So send them the extra documents. This stage is very simple and easy. Don't worry just pics and bank account is more than enough

Hi,

My wife and I have made two mistakes while filling up the forms. I have already lodged those forms.

1. She has mentioned the wrong marriage year in form while writing the history statement. She has provided a hand written statement too, where she has mentioned correct date.

2. I have written wrong date at the end of my hand written statement after the signatures. Instead of writing 20/03/2014 I have written 20/04/2014 (which is a future date).

What should I do now? Should I write to the immigration, if yes then what should I write?

Thank you friends.

Hi,

My wife and I have made two mistakes while filling up the forms. I have already lodged those forms.

1. She has mentioned the wrong marriage year in form while writing the history statement. She has provided a hand written statement too, where she has mentioned correct date.

2. I have written wrong date at the end of my hand written statement after the signatures. Instead of writing 20/03/2014 I have written 20/04/2014 (which is a future date).

What should I do now? Should I write to the immigration, if yes then what should I write?

Thank you friends.

Hi Ammjan,

You can complete and submit Form 1022 Notice of Incorrect Answers:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1023.pdf

Guest rsyed

congratulation... just want to ask a quick question, How much time Australian embassy has given to u for first entry to Australia?

Guest rsyed
Hi All,

My visa granted today (4-March-2014 ).

Timeline

Visa applied : 10-Oct-2013

Visa Center: Karachi ,Pakistan

Medical Requested: 12-Oct-2013

Medical Sent: 22-Oct-2013

Visa Granted: 04-Mar-2014

Congratulation... just want to ask a quick question, How much time Australian embassy has given u for first entry to Australia? What's the expiry date to enter Australia?

Hi,

Usually its the expiry date of Medical or PCC whichever comes first, say you submitted your PCC on 16 May and you got grant in a week's time, so the initial entry is before 16Nov (6months -16 May to 16 Nov from PCC expiry)

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

congratulation... just want to ask a quick question, How much time Australian embassy has given to u for first entry to Australia?

Hi,

Usually its the expiry date of Medical or PCC whichever comes first, say you submitted your PCC on 16 May and you got grant in a week's time, so the initial entry is before 16Nov (6months -16 May to 16 Nov from PCC expiry)

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

I have applied my Mrs case including PCC on 11 November 2013 and medical sent to Embassy on 28 November 2013. Me and my wife both had a interview in last week of Feburary. I am still waiting for Visa. In this case What you think How much time it will take to approve the Visa and How much time Embassy will give my wife for first entry to Australia, The reason I am asking is my brother is getting married in September and I am trying to attend his wedding in Pakistan.

Thank you

Edited by MKH

Hi,

I don't know the current processing time from Pakistan but earlier it was somewhere between 9-12 months. Female applicants usually get their grants 4-8 months time so I reckon your wife should have her visa grant soon if AHC doesn't require any further documents. Usually medical & PCC are valid for one year so I reckon she will get her first entry before November as both her PCC & medical was submitted in Nov last year, guess give both of you plenty time to attend wedding :) (this visa grant timeline is just me opinion so don't plan anything on this please, I only advised you based on me experience)

*Also would you mind if I please ask why you & your wife were interviewed, is it something new AHC included for all applicants?

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

I have applied my Mrs case including PCC on 11 November 2013 and medical sent to Embassy on 28 November 2013. Me and my wife both had a interview in last week of Feburary. I am still waiting for Visa. In this case What you think How much time it will take to approve the Visa and How much time Embassy will give my wife for first entry to Australia, The reason I am asking is my brother is getting married in September and I am trying to attend his wedding in Pakistan.

Thank you

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Hmm ok, you will probably hear from them soon hopefully.... I am good, thank you... Enjoying sunny Central Coast though last evening was very windy so autumn is not too far :P life is great as always :)

Im doing fine, thanks...yeah they just asked for my police checks couple of days ago..its been 6 months now...wht abt you?? howz life treating u?

Waseem. Howz your job scene in Australia? Hey btw did they ask for your police check for sub 100? I didn't get any thing from immi, I just applied using the docs that were online.

CONGRATULATIONSSSS Bro.... can u plz guide a little bit abt 100. ...... ur cooperatration will b highly appericiated.... did u apply online? did u send pics?

many thanks

Hi I am new in this FORUM as Our Visa De fecto Subclass 309/100 was lounged on 01.oct.2012 in Islamabad Pakistan and CO requested for med/PCC and additional documents On 21.Dec.12 and we submitted Med/PCC and other documents on 10. JAN.2013. As They Forwarded Application For External Check (Security Checks) on 28.Jan.2013. And now it has 14 months that the application was forwarded For External Check. And last Month On 17.Feb.2014 Co emailed and request for An Updated PCC and we submitted Updated PCC On 5.Mar.2014. And when we call to CO they says that we are waiting for external checks to complete. Did anyone Knows How Much time It will take more. Thanks..

Hi,

yeah you can go for Visitor Visa, it won't have any impact on your Partner Visa Application. Your wife can apply from Pakistan or you can apply from here too...

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Guys,

I have a question for you people. I want to apply for visit visa for my wife. Is it ok to go with 6 months option? I've already applied for 309 visa.

Thank you...

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Hi,

You can apply Online or by Post.

check this link and below it tells you how to apply online, it's very simple.

http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/partner-online-applications.aspx

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

CONGRATULATIONSSSS Bro.... can u plz guide a little bit abt 100. ...... ur cooperatration will b highly appericiated.... did u apply online? did u send pics?

many thanks

No one can tell you the timeline sadly, all you can do is wait which looks like bit difficult for you as you have posted millionnnnn messages on different forum/s. Please have some patience, if somebody who knew the answer then it's only your 'Case Officer', send him/ her your enquiry please.

Thanks,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi I am new in this FORUM as Our Visa De fecto Subclass 309/100 was lounged on 01.oct.2012 in Islamabad Pakistan and CO requested for med/PCC and additional documents On 21.Dec.12 and we submitted Med/PCC and other documents on 10. JAN.2013. As They Forwarded Application For External Check (Security Checks) on 28.Jan.2013. And now it has 14 months that the application was forwarded For External Check. And last Month On 17.Feb.2014 Co emailed and request for An Updated PCC and we submitted Updated PCC On 5.Mar.2014. And when we call to CO they says that we are waiting for external checks to complete. Did anyone Knows How Much time It will take more. Thanks..

your story is similar to mine..Your Visa is round the corner .Less then 6 weeks I suppose . Wish u luck .