Guest pakistan

• 2 weeks later...
No Update bro ........... :( How are you ? In Pakistan or Australia ?

I am still in Pakistan , Not leaving without u guys :D . . I am planing around 15th march , i have to leave before 1 may .

Im feeling so low ,tired and lazy . Im rusted wholly soully ..I am praying for u guys .

Edited by arshadcrow
A CЯOW FLYING IN THE DARK

Hi guys.. I hope anyone can help me with my concen.

Im a PR here in sydney and looking for a job. I am about to wed my fiance soon. Does immigration require permanent/full time work to become a sponsor? Will contractual work suffice? Thank you.

hello, no they don't. They used to. I had the same query.

It’s a long story to keep it short, my file falls through the cracks and AHC’s bunch of Lazy, Physically and Mentally Retarded Locals never bothered to properly do their job which had resulted in 12 long months wait despite several calls and emails.

As I said before I might end up with the male applicants and I did end up with some of them.

I’m flying tonight to be reunited with OH. I don’t want to lose a single day anymore.

Thanks and Good Luck to all remaining.

Congrats Xara. Yours took a long time compared to my wifes.

Just an update on how her application is going. Pretty strange timeline.

>She applied on 21st November 2013.

>Received acknowledgement letter and medical request next day.

>Completed medical on 3rd of December 2013.

>Received no further contact from embassy so applied for a visit visa on 16th Jan.

>Visit visa granted on 29th Jan.

>Wife arrived in Aus on 6th of Feb.

>Received call from a senior case officer on 13th Feb saying that he's happy to grant her visa :| but he needs police certificate sent to them. Says its fine to email him a copy of it.

>Email him a copy of police certificate on 24th Feb.

>Senior CO replies same day advising that she has to leave Australia for 3 working days for visa to be processed and granted.

>currently in a pickle attempting to apply for visit visa to New Zealand for her (unsure how to prove she has sufficient funds to travel there - she doesn't have a bank account)

If we waited a week would've saved a lot of money. Spent $1500 on a return ticket from pak to aus since travel agent wouldn't issue a single ticket. The return ticket to pak will be wasted as we're planning to go NZ. We were not expecting the spouse visa to be processed within 2 and a half months. Never heard of such a short timeline.

Well! that was pretty quick! :)

>Received no further contact from embassy so applied for a visit visa on 16th Jan.

>Received call from a senior case officer on 13th Feb saying that he's happy to grant her visa :| but he needs police certificate sent to them. Says its fine to email him a copy of it.

>Senior CO replies same day advising that she has to leave Australia for 3 working days for visa to be processed and granted.

>currently in a pickle attempting to apply for visit visa to New Zealand for her (unsure how to prove she has sufficient funds to travel there - she doesn't have a bank account)

If we waited a week would've saved a lot of money. Spent $1500 on a return ticket from pak to aus since travel agent wouldn't issue a single ticket. The return ticket to pak will be wasted as we're planning to go NZ. We were not expecting the spouse visa to be processed within 2 and a half months. Never heard of such a short timeline.

I have received the visa. Thanks God. But we are moving to USA where my husband is currently living for work reasons. My question is do I have live in Australia to get the PR since this is a temporary visa. I was thinking to just visit Australia for a few days to activate the visa and then go to US.

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I need help. My husband applied for PR last year and been approved recently. Mean while we both got married and let the immi know about our marriage. Now we are collating documents for my 309/100 visa. Can someone personal message me a checklist of all documents I need in order lodge a visa?

Hi Ausguy, did you use an agent for your wife's application or did u do urself. Congrats anyway...

Hi. My husband and 2 children have oz passports. Its a simple but long story as to why I only ever got as far as temporary residency on a de facto application with my then boyfriend, who ,became a citizen when we lived there 20'yrs ago. Nothin sinister, just I had to leave for family reasons before I could get my full residency and for no real reason it has taken us all this time to decide we want to move back! Don't like to rush these things... We have ended up married with 2 kids so I hope they see me as a genuine application. If that matters at all? We put my application in on the 11 February , haven't heard anything yet but really need to get there for august. Reading this I am a little concerned of the time it is taking. Has anyone had their visa through quicker than the time stated? Has anyone gone in advance of receiving the visa? I guess I can ask my case officer all this when I get one, but was just wondering in advance of anyone's stories?