Guest pakistan

Same bro 12 weeks.

If we count from resubmission of my pcc which was on 24th of october 2013 then 12 week gona complete this month.

Well bro read their email clearly , they said they will finalize the case in 12 weeks which means from the date they replied to feedback not the date when you submitted PCC or the case was placed in decision queue so they are still gonna take their time , I think 12 weeks now is their automated reply to everyone who complain after file in decision queue so lets hope for best ,wish and pray they make positive decision soon ............

after the long wait of almost 16 months i got the decision for my case and they rejected my visa stating that you don't have enough evidence that satisfy your geniune relation :arghh:

ohh sorry to hear that,

can u appeal?

what evidences u have provided?

Hmmmmm i can't see your original post GPRS but read the replies to it , so they have rejected it ???? hmmmmmmmmmmmm well that is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair why they made you wait for all these 16 months to deny it , well bro now try to be patient , you will go to review tribunal provide them all the evidence your contact details your wife's visits here and photos and if you don't had reception of wedding then must go for Walima and make dvd and provide them ......... it do not take that long with MRT now but they refer the case again to AHC Islamabad which take time :( really sorry to hear this bad news bro

Yeah you can consult lawyer/consultant if you like, really feeling sad for you. If you need any advise or assistance please feel free to PM me.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

This is indeed a sad news for both of you.

What I suggest you do is address the reason they have given for refusal. usually from my experience, AHC is very fair and square. If something does not make sense, they will stop and investigate. They will hire local people to go and investigate in your mohalla, school, job, bank etc. and verify the information in doubt.

What you need to do is NOT PANIC. Read very carefully the reason for denial and work your way through it.

If you have any reason to hide certain information, re consider it.

I can say one thing safely. AHC have found a misinformation in your application and that misinformation is very clear in the view with a proof. This is the only reason they will refuse a visa. They have substantial information.

Having that said - this does not mean they will not issue you the visa. You just need to look into your application and apply again properly.

Allah make it easy.

Many congratulations bro! Did u know ur case was in a decision que?

Decision Que? never heard of that before . i was told one month before that my case is clear from pakistan and now waiting for security clearance report form Australia .they told me straight away" No time limits" . I am sure all of us are near so Faizan and Firstknight you guys are for sure Next with positive results ..inshallah

Edited by arshadcrow
My chicken died today.

I got my "PR" today . AL-HUMDULIAH.

Praying for all those who are waiting .. Faizan, Firstknight .etc

Wow Yar MashAllah , really happy to hear this gud news from you bro :) at-last this headache is over for you :) I am still very sad for GPRS though :( , Happy re-union and Congratulation on getting PR after this long wait you deserve it :)

Wow Yar MashAllah , really happy to hear this gud news from you bro :) at-last this headache is over for you :) I am still very sad for GPRS though :( , Happy re-union and Congratulation on getting PR after this long wait you deserve it :)

Gprs broke my heart nearly . i thought i wont stand a chance :no:

Gprs broke my heart nearly . i thought i wont stand a chance :no:

Yeah same here bro , I was soooooooooooooooooo down heart Yesterday and whole day today , I told my family about him and they were sad too , I wish the best to him , InshAllah he will get the visa after getting clearance from MRT ,It will take some time but InshAllah at the end they have to grant him the visa soooooooooo all the best wishes for him

Yeah same here bro , I was soooooooooooooooooo down heart Yesterday and whole day today , I told my family about him and they were sad too , I wish the best to him , InshAllah he will get the visa after getting clearance from MRT ,It will take some time but InshAllah at the end they have to grant him the visa soooooooooo all the best wishes for him

Same here. GPRS good luck, don't lose the hope..

I am sorry to hear about GPRS decision. GPRS, are they reject your visa basis of 309.211 right? Don't worry I had same situation but in the end they were grant me visa InshAllah you will get your visa too. Just don't worry. I can understand that

AOA,

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for my wife's visa soon. I was wondering if someone has submitted their application recently.

I am confused whether I have to submit a paper based application or it can be an electronic submission.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me and if someone can give me some idea what docs to produce for this purpose.

what you guys suggest is it a good idea to have a immigration consultant looking after your case or should i do it myself. frankly I looked into the immigration website and it looked pretty straight forward unless i am missing something

thanks in advance and if this is not the right place for this question I apologise.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and best wishes. Everything happens for a reason. My hopes are high. Insha Allah everything will be fine. Need Prayers :)

Thats the spirit bro ..... Yes do not loose hope at the end they have to grant it once it will be clear from MRT then they have no reason to refuse it ... best of luck

Hi,

If the applicant is based in Pakistan then it's a paper based application.

Applicant needs to provide docs according to this checklist:

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/120822-pg9-partner.pdf

Further applicant needs to provide substantial stuff to prove genuine relationship in 4 broad categories:Financial, house hold, social context, nature of your commitment to each other.

Check this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/309-100.aspx

You really don't need any Consultant, it's pretty easy so apply directly and save some money:)

Good Luck,

Aussie Girl Bay

AOA,

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for my wife's visa soon. I was wondering if someone has submitted their application recently.

I am confused whether I have to submit a paper based application or it can be an electronic submission.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me and if someone can give me some idea what docs to produce for this purpose.

what you guys suggest is it a good idea to have a immigration consultant looking after your case or should i do it myself. frankly I looked into the immigration website and it looked pretty straight forward unless i am missing something

thanks in advance and if this is not the right place for this question I apologise.

Edited by aussiegirlbay

• 2 weeks later...