Guest pakistan

congrats bro...

Hiii guys , Sorry for late update my wife was here so i was busy ......... Well Arshad bro same happened to me they are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid ...... I called them on Oct 28th and they said they are waiting for the additional documents from me and send them documents ASAP because they have to finalise the case .. I already sent the additional documents to them in October 2012 last year and my CO confirmed me that she did receive the documents but now she said they didn't received those documents and they sent email to my migration agent twice about it and she didn't updated me and my wife about it what a mess!! so i sent the documents again to them last monday and today i called they said my file is decision ready and case has been forwarded to SCO for decision making last week ...... I am happy now but if my CO was a bit professional and was gonna make some effort to check her old emails which i told her with dates my case was gonna be finalised by now but DAYR AYED DARUST AYED ... Please all sisters and brothers pray for me that i get the positive decision soon :) best of luck to all of you ....

Congrats bro..

Hiii guys , Sorry for late update my wife was here so i was busy ......... Well Arshad bro same happened to me they are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid ...... I called them on Oct 28th and they said they are waiting for the additional documents from me and send them documents ASAP because they have to finalise the case .. I already sent the additional documents to them in October 2012 last year and my CO confirmed me that she did receive the documents but now she said they didn't received those documents and they sent email to my migration agent twice about it and she didn't updated me and my wife about it what a mess!! so i sent the documents again to them last monday and today i called they said my file is decision ready and case has been forwarded to SCO for decision making last week ...... I am happy now but if my CO was a bit professional and was gonna make some effort to check her old emails which i told her with dates my case was gonna be finalised by now but DAYR AYED DARUST AYED ... Please all sisters and brothers pray for me that i get the positive decision soon :) best of luck to all of you ....

Very best of luck, my prayers are with you :)

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Goodluck! :)

Hello guys !!! hope every one is doing good..just to let you knw that I filed my subclass 100 application a week ago..does any one knw how long it can take???

Congrats bro on entering the second phase.

I will be eligible for assessment for visa 100 in a month IA. Did they send you application forms? .and what sort of information they require for second stage processing ?? And your advice. . Plz tell me so that I can be prepared before hand.

Congrats bro on entering the second phase.

I will be eligible for assessment for visa 100 in a month IA. Did they send you application forms? .and what sort of information they require for second stage processing ?? And your advice. . Plz tell me so that I can be prepared before hand.

thanks brother !!! yes they did send me application forms via post...there was a statutory declaration form for me and my wife..they asked for my wife character certificate,photo id and my passports attested copy..thats all..there is nothing special in those forms you can easily fill by yourself without asking any agent..

thanks brother !!! yes they did send me application forms via post...there was a statutory declaration form for me and my wife..they asked for my wife character certificate,photo id and my passports attested copy..thats all..there is nothing special in those forms you can easily fill by yourself without asking any agent..

Hiii Faisi bro .. Hope you are having nice time in Ausie land ... Congratulation for getting closer to PR , well bro when you will be eligible for PR Immigration Dept will send you forms or you will have to apply by yourself , and like my DOL for 309 is April 10th 2012 so i will be eligible for it in April 2014 or it will be considered 2 years after the date of 309 visa grant ???? best of Luck for PR bro ....

thanks alot bro

Hiii Faisi bro .. Hope you are having nice time in Ausie land ... Congratulation for getting closer to PR , well bro when you will be eligible for PR Immigration Dept will send you forms or you will have to apply by yourself , and like my DOL for 309 is April 10th 2012 so i will be eligible for it in April 2014 or it will be considered 2 years after the date of 309 visa grant ???? best of Luck for PR bro ....

Bro, time for assesement of PR is 2 years after DOL of 309 . They send you forms/ask for any info 2 months earlier to that. You will be applying for PR in Feb 2014 and the timeline for getting Visa 100 is 8 months for Pakistanis.

Provided you have been granted the 309 visa and you utilized it by entering Australia within the initial entry date specified. Then in Feb 2014 you will apply for that IA.

thanks brother...yup waseem is spot on..the department will contact you by themselves and your PR date will be when you lodged your 309 visa...

Can you share your medical submission date?

I've got an email for AHC.. they are suggesting me to apply for tourist visa 600 coz the visa time frame is expanding to infinity , Am i the only one getting this or someone els has got similar emails? its been like 22 months so far ..:SLEEP:

Arshad, I got the same email. Wonder why? Yesterday they asked for my updated pcc and today the same as you :S

Well bro ... they have new Govt now which is very strict about the visa process ... I read about it before as well that they will hold the visas for a while because they have to make new policies about all the subclasses , thanks God mine is already with SCO and i hope and wish i get positive decision ... this is really bad for the people who are waiting from last 12 months or so but worst for Arshad ... well as they said apply for visit visa go for it they will might grant it and then this waiting thing can be bit easier if u will be living with your spouse ... but the bad thing about it while you will stay there you can't work ... I hope they will make new policies soon and will grant your 309 visas soon ...

When you talked with your CO??

Well bro ... they have new Govt now which is very strict about the visa process ... I read about it before as well that they will hold the visas for a while because they have to make new policies about all the subclasses , thanks God mine is already with SCO and i hope and wish i get positive decision ... this is really bad for the people who are waiting from last 12 months or so but worst for Arshad ... well as they said apply for visit visa go for it they will might grant it and then this waiting thing can be bit easier if u will be living with your spouse ... but the bad thing about it while you will stay there you can't work ... I hope they will make new policies soon and will grant your 309 visas soon ...

Any Date that your CO told for receiving Visa??