Guest pakistan

Hi FirstKnight Thank you

Yeah I lodged the application at the AHC islamabad on feb 2013 and they wrote me in the last email that the case has been transfered for the decision making and I'll be updated shortly

Did u get your Visa or still under process?

Well thatz good that our AHC has also shown some professionalism because normally they do not tell you what is happening with our cases , well bro for Male applicants this process is a nightmare ... They do not refuse the case of female applicants if it has been transferred to SCO you will be updated soon thats the last step before grant ........ My case is still in-process

Edited by FirstKnight

Well thatz good that our AHC has also shown some professionalism because normally they do not tell you what is happening with our cases , well bro for Male applicants this process is a nightmare ... They do not refuse the case of female applicants if it has been transferred to SCO you will be updated soon thats the last step before grant ........ My case is still in-process

In my case AHC has been replying to my emails very actively, yeah I have been following this forum from past couple of weeks and I noticed that your old member of this forum and still waiting for your visa grant, hopefully inshallah u will get a good news soon

Hi All and Congratulations to those who got there Visas and Those who are still waiting for the good news will hear it shortly Inshallah

Well im new to this forum and i lodged my wife's applications about 6 months ago and recently i had recieved an email stating that the case has been transfered to the Decision Making, can anyone tell me what does that means? how long more should i have to wait? if its the final step?

Help me out Guys

Yes that is the final step. If you provided all the evidence and the decision maker is satisfied (99% of the time they are), then you should be receiving your visa in max 1-2 weeks. After i was told that my wife's visa had been forwarded to decision maker, it took less than 2 weeks to receive the good news. My wife also applied this year, mid March.

Yes that is the final step. If you provided all the evidence and the decision maker is satisfied (99% of the time they are), then you should be receiving your visa in max 1-2 weeks. After i was told that my wife's visa had been forwarded to decision maker, it took less than 2 weeks to receive the good news. My wife also applied this year, mid March.

Hi Sulmar

Yeah I Provided all the evidence they asked for , 1-2 weeks Max really sounds good to me , Hope for the best

Cheers

Does the Australian fedral Election makes any difference to the Visa Grant? Any delays from AHC do u guys reckon? Since my wife's visa is transfered to the decision maker?

Hopefully No because my case officer told me a week ago that my visa has been granted and the visa letter will be issued to me via email in 3-4 days In Shaa Allah. Let's see!

Hopefully No because my case officer told me a week ago that my visa has been granted and the visa letter will be issued to me via email in 3-4 days In Shaa Allah. Let's see!

Hi ferrous

Congratulation for your visa grant

How long did it take for a visa grant after tranfered to the decision maker?

Hi All,

Well I recieved email from my CO on 26th of August that the case has been transfered for decision Making then I replied to the email asking questions, if its the final stage n all n how long does it takes etc n the CO replied on 4th of Sept saying that the application is under progression with in the average processing time of 12 months

What does that means?

Hi All,

Well I recieved email from my CO on 26th of August that the case has been transfered for decision Making then I replied to the email asking questions, if its the final stage n all n how long does it takes etc n the CO replied on 4th of Sept saying that the application is under progression with in the average processing time of 12 months

What does that means?

Well bro if they said case has been forwarded for decision making then it wouldn't take long ... 12 months reply is just an automated reply from them to every applicant so don't worry some times they just reply you back with automated reply you can expect the visa grant soon

Well bro if they said case has been forwarded for decision making then it wouldn't take long ... 12 months reply is just an automated reply from them to every applicant so don't worry some times they just reply you back with automated reply you can expect the visa grant soon

Thanks FirstKnight