Guest pakistan

AOA every one , Waseem , ArshadCrow where are you guys ??? any updates or anyone here who is waiting for more then 15 months any update :( really getting frustrated now thinking of it ,,,,,,,,, called them Yesterday and they tell security checks are still INPROCESS and as 15 months are gone it wouldn't take long now but i know this is just a big "TASALI" and crude oil with Hockey Match Stick is they can't give the exact time for finalization :D I m really sick of this immigration system :mad: I don't know what they are investigating !!!!

NADRA won't make the FRC now since my wife has her fathers name on her NIC and not mine.

This whole FRC thing is sickening, seriously. Second what XaraBB said, i mean if this was on checklist, i would have got it made when i was in Pakistan.

@_@

I assumed it was changed to Husband's name after she got married as FRC on the basis of 'Marital Status' cannot be issued without this. She will get the one 'by birth' which is certainly not required.

As far as Form 54 is concerned did you submit it with your application, I mean the Form? I never submitted Form 54, infact I enquired before I applied and AHC clearly told that it is 'Family Registration Certificate' issued by NADRA. It's just another name for Form 54 and it's certainly on the checklist.

Best,

AGB

NADRA won't make the FRC now since my wife has her fathers name on her NIC and not mine.

This whole FRC thing is sickening, seriously. Second what XaraBB said, i mean if this was on checklist, i would have got it made when i was in Pakistan.

@_@

Guest Alizx5

Hi Faisi, there are heaps of jobs in Melbourne. Im based in melbourne as well.

Let me know if you need any assistance..

Cheers

Hi AGB,

As I said before I have gone through both AVAC and AHC check list, and I can't find "Family Registration Certificate", however "Family Composition" which is Form 54 is there. Can you pin point exactly where to look for in the check list.

Regards,

Xara

It's just another name for Form 54 and it's certainly on the checklist.

Best,

AGB

Edited by XaraBB

Hi Xara

This Family Composition Form is known as Family Registration Certificate in Pakistan. I am quoting below the email which I received from AHC when I enquired about Family Composition Form.

Q: 'In Spouse Visa Checklist, there is a 'Family Composition Form' , I would like to know is it the same form as 'B or Bay' or it is 'Family

Registration Certificate' by Nadra?'

Ans: Dear Client,

Thank you very much for your email. The form is "Family Registration Certificate"

Regards

Visa Officer

Hope this info helps.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi AGB,

As I said before I have gone through both AVAC and AHC check list, and I can't find "Family Registration Certificate", however "Family Composition" which is Form 54 is there. Can you pin point exactly where to look for in the check list.

Regards,

Xara

There's no FRC on any checklist. And FRC is not form 54 it seems because i submitted form 54 when i applied.

And also, form 54 is just about family information, has nothing to do with husband/wife information being together showing they are married.

"NADRA family registration certificate is like form B. Before marraige you

have a form B with details of your parents and siblings. After marrige you

can have your own Family Registration Certificate"

Edited by sulmar

Form 54 contains all info about yourself, spouse, father/mother/siblings, FRC also has the same format but it only contains info about Applicant & his/her Partner along with their Parents name, no detail of sibling is required as it shows 'Your FAMILY TREE', if applicant has kids that will also be added on it.

Best,

AGB

There's no FRC on any checklist. And FRC is not form 54 it seems because i submitted form 54 when i applied.

And also, form 54 is just about family information, has nothing to do with husband/wife information being together showing they are married.

"NADRA family registration certificate is like form B. Before marraige you

have a form B with details of your parents and siblings. After marrige you

can have your own Family Registration Certificate"

Seeing how the FRC is not on any of the checklists, no one would have given it when applying. I'm keen on knowing if any recent applicants (after december 2012) received their visa without supplying the AHC with one.

Bro they must ask for FRC sooner or later they would so its better to get one before they ask to save your time

Hi,

I am applying for partner visa this week hopefully. I know this from this forum that it is going to take at least 6 months. I am thinking of applying for a visit visa during this time. I want to know if someone has done this previously and if that is a possibility.

Thanks

Hi,

While your Partner Visa is in process, chances are 50-50. If your Partner apply for Family Visit Visa from Australia, chances are 100%. A

AHC roughly takes 5-7 months for female applicant so no point applying for any other visa as even if you got it you have to exit from Australia in order to validate your Partner visa.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

I am applying for partner visa this week hopefully. I know this from this forum that it is going to take at least 6 months. I am thinking of applying for a visit visa during this time. I want to know if someone has done this previously and if that is a possibility.

Thanks

Hey good people

I have very complicated situation . Please help me out

i have already applied for my partner visa on 26 june 2013 with still no progress at all..

But i need to be in australia for some important event but i know i am still far from getting a partner visa.

so i was thinking to apply for tourist visa

but i want someone please to answer my queries..

1. I already have 3 tourist visas rejected as my husband wasn't pr then .. but now he is so. should i go for it this time.

2. If by luck i get it than do i have to be back in india to get my partner visa approved..

or i read somwhere that we can be in any other place like new zealand also..

is that rite?

3. If i get tourist visa rejected does that gona affect my partner visa processing.

4. If i get tourist visa .. Then for how much time i ll get it.

Please answer

Hi,

While your Partner Visa is in process, chances are 50-50. If your Partner apply for Family Visit Visa from Australia, chances are 100%. A

AHC roughly takes 5-7 months for female applicant so no point applying for any other visa as even if you got it you have to exit from Australia in order to validate your Partner visa.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Why do you say no point in applying? If my partner gets a visit visa grant I should be able to travel and we can visit any country near by like New Zealand to get the new visa in effect.

Do I need to provide original Nikah nama with partner visa application? If yes then do they return my original documents after visa grant?

Thankyou

Except PCC you do not provide them any original documents , your nikah nama copy should be attested by notary public and also Passport copy and CNIC copy translated ... the pics or wedding DVD you will provide them once the decision will be made on your case they will return it....

yeah sure you can exit to any nearest country, I am not aware of the procedure and I was relatively speaking in terms of financials so its totally upto you to decide.

AGB

Why do you say no point in applying? If my partner gets a visit visa grant I should be able to travel and we can visit any country near by like New Zealand to get the new visa in effect.

Hello Amaani99

You seem like in a rush as case progress begins after 2-3 months not straightaway:)

1: You should have applied first for your Partner Visa then Visit Visa, ideally Family Visit Visa which usually grant within 10-15 days but in this type all burden lies on your Partner not yours.

2: If you got lucky you just have to be 'Not in Australia' but in any other country-India is not must really.

3: No, it won't affect your Partner Visa Application.

4: Visit Visa in general takes 1-3 months, but if your Partner applies 'Family Visit Visa' that will take roughly 10-30 days.

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hey good people

I have very complicated situation . Please help me out

i have already applied for my partner visa on 26 june 2013 with still no progress at all..

But i need to be in australia for some important event but i know i am still far from getting a partner visa.

so i was thinking to apply for tourist visa

but i want someone please to answer my queries..

1. I already have 3 tourist visas rejected as my husband wasn't pr then .. but now he is so. should i go for it this time.

2. If by luck i get it than do i have to be back in india to get my partner visa approved..

or i read somwhere that we can be in any other place like new zealand also..

is that rite?

3. If i get tourist visa rejected does that gona affect my partner visa processing.

4. If i get tourist visa .. Then for how much time i ll get it.

Please answer