Guest pakistan

Today my wife called AHC and the lady over the phone was so rude that she said if we don't receive your calls consider it your bad luck.. she was rude enough to say that I can't tell you about your husband's case, ask your husband to give us a call if he wants to know the update. I called them and they said there are not any updates!! This is getting all ridiculous now!!

That's weird!!! I just wonder what happened to AHC guys?? Probably too many cases they working on :P

Today my wife called AHC and the lady over the phone was so rude that she said if we don't receive your calls consider it your bad luck.. she was rude enough to say that I can't tell you about your husband's case, ask your husband to give us a call if he wants to know the update. I called them and they said there are not any updates!! This is getting all ridiculous now!!

wow thats very rude of them...i m just shocked how can they talk like this..what happened to professionalism? i thought they were trained to deal with clients nicely even if they had many cases and were tired....! not good..

Guyz n Galz,

I suppose, Form 54 is used for determining family composition and might work as FRC.

When I was submitting my application, AVAC staff instructed to include PCC, Form 54 and any required document listed in both AHC and AVAC checklist, and I had to arrange those documents before my appointment, without such documents AVAC wasn’t accepting my application.

I'm surprised that how AVAC accepted applications without PCC and Form 54? Let me know.

Regards,

Xara

That can't be it. My wife filled out that form (form 54) when applying yet they still are asking for a Family Registration Certificate.

Majority of the people that call should not be calling (e.g 1 month since ACK and they start calling AHC every week). So basically the CO are not interested in talking to anyone. It's the mentality of Pakistani people that if you call constantly, somehow you'll get the visa sooner. The whole system is messed up, pretty much like everything else in Pakistan. That being said, customer service does not exist in Pakistan so i'm not surprised about the rudeness and what not.

Australia..... well, lets just say its completely opposite.

Edited by sulmar

Guys need your help I am in a situation now.

I paid and submitted my wife's spouse visa on 24 june and sent it via express post from Melbourne but even with express post it reached AHC Islamabad on 3rd July.

got email form AHC telling me that my case has been returned back to me because of incomplete fee as the visa fees changes from 1st of July. as I have our one year old son in the application too. Now I have paid the remaining fee but my question is where are they gonna send my documents to me (Melbourne) or to my Pakistani address as my wife is still living there.

and my second question is now how can I submit my application again because from Melbourne I have sent documents directly to AHC but if they sent it to my wife's address in Pakistan then will it be submitted directly to AHC or via AVAC.

Please suggest and thanks in advance.

I paid and submitted my wife's spouse visa on 24 june and sent it via express post from Melbourne but even with express post it reached AHC Islamabad on 3rd July.

got email form AHC telling me that my case has been returned back to me because of incomplete fee as the visa fees changes from 1st of July. as I have our one year old son in the application too. Now I have paid the remaining fee but my question is where are they gonna send my documents to me (Melbourne) or to my Pakistani address as my wife is still living there.

and my second question is now how can I submit my application again because from Melbourne I have sent documents directly to AHC but if they sent it to my wife's address in Pakistan then will it be submitted directly to AHC or via AVAC.

Principly they should send the application back from where they had received I.e Melbourne. But as the applicant (your wife) is in Pakistan, it is probable that they send the application to the applicant. Also they tend to communicate with applicant Not sponsor. However in that case your wife would have received it in a day or two. So you can just wait n see where you receive it.

In case your wife gets it, she will have to reapply through AVAC.

Hey AGB,

the same thing i need to know about gettin FRC from Karachi Nadra, My wife would need my Original NIC or scan color copy would be ok? because my original NIC is with me here in Australia.

Hello,

No 'Bay Form' is different than 'Family Registration Certificate' (FRC). As your wife is the main Applicant she can't have the FRC having her Parents/Siblings detail, she needs the one which includes your parents/husband and her details. She can get it from NADRA office by paying Rs 500-1000. She would need her ID Card, your ID card, Marriage Certificate. If she is in Karachi, she can visit NADRA Awami Markaz and get it on the same day.

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Sulmar;

Who would fill out Form 54 wife or Husband? with whom parents and siblings details?

That can't be it. My wife filled out that form (form 54) when applying yet they still are asking for a Family Registration Certificate.

Hi,

No, only her Original ID card is required as she is the main Applicant, your black & white photocopy will work well.

Best,

AGB

Hey AGB,

the same thing i need to know about gettin FRC from Karachi Nadra, My wife would need my Original NIC or scan color copy would be ok? because my original NIC is with me here in Australia.

As far as I know Form 54 is Family Composition Form or Family Registration Certificate (as per NADRA), I don't remember filing Form 54. I only sent FRC and that's it, they never asked for Form 54.

Best,

AGB

Hi Sulmar;

Who would fill out Form 54 wife or Husband? with whom parents and siblings details?

Yeah as it arrived after July 1st so you had to pay the additional amount. Your wife is the main Applicant so they will keep all contacts with her and may send docs directly to her.

Best,

AGB

"Please note that NADRA Family Registration Certificate is like Form B. Before marriage you have your Family Registration Certificate with the details of your parents and siblings after marriage you can have your own with details of your husband......."

Does this mean that any FRC can be submitted either the one with parents and siblings or with Husband.

With husband only

AGB

"Please note that NADRA Family Registration Certificate is like Form B. Before marriage you have your Family Registration Certificate with the details of your parents and siblings after marriage you can have your own with details of your husband......."

Does this mean that any FRC can be submitted either the one with parents and siblings or with Husband.

Hi, my wife is applying for partner visa this month from Pakistan. She is in Islamabad at the moment. Can someone tell me how should we apply?

Should we get an appointment at VAC Islamabad and she visit them to submit the application or should we send application through mail to AHC? Thanks.

Also, what is the best method to pay visa fee while she is in Pakistan and I am in Australia. I read on their website that visa fee must be paid through Bank Draft of Australian currency. Can someone please confirm that?

Hi,

I don't think lodging application directly is acceptable anymore, Applicant needs to attend an AVAC in person with complete set of document and appropriate fee.

Fee can be paid by Bank Draft or Banker's Cheque in Pak Rupees, see this link for exact visa fee:

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/130628-VisaPricingList.pdf

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi, my wife is applying for partner visa this month from Pakistan. She is in Islamabad at the moment. Can someone tell me how should we apply?

Should we get an appointment at VAC Islamabad and she visit them to submit the application or should we send application through mail to AHC? Thanks.

Also, what is the best method to pay visa fee while she is in Pakistan and I am in Australia. I read on their website that visa fee must be paid through Bank Draft of Australian currency. Can someone please confirm that?