Guest pakistan

For Male applicants this process is sooooooooooooooooo long Tyounas ... i applied in April i got additional documents request in October and then Medicals in March .... and after Medicals i still don't know when it will be finalized even 15 months will be completed next month so be prepared sis :)

But the problem is we have not received any request from AHC yet not even additional doc.

Hopefully u get it soon :)

But the problem is we have not received any request from AHC yet not even additional doc.

Hopefully u get it soon :)

InshAllah :) and next month you will must get the additional documents request or may be in this week , because for male applicants they assign CO and ask for additional documents after 6-7 months .....

Hang in there sis..you will get it soon inshaAllah

Well i hope so May Allah hear your words and they grant it soon , and Sis for Females it do not take that long .. Females normally get visa in 6-8 months and few even in 4 months , for male applicants they take 12-15 months which is ridiculous ... and i guess just because you have applied from AHC Shanghai that is why they are not taking that long for you ???

I called AHC early morning today and my call was connected to my CO by luck , as i mentioned before as well that Miss T is a nice lady and she listen to the query very carefully and give correct answers professionally without being rude .... So the good news is that my Medicals are clear and all the documentation is complete ,she told me that she is only waiting for the security checks to be completed once she will get the report from them she will forward it to SCO and the decision will come soon after that .... I lodged the complaint against security assessment to IGIS who can over see security assessment process if it is not completed even after 12 months and according to their reply they can only over see it and only DIAC can ask ASIO to give some priority or make it quicker ... So she said she will talk to her Supervisor and will try to follow up on that ... So lets see what happen next ... all fingers crossed for the decision next month , I wish each one of us get visa grants next month Ameen

Been a week since medicals and additional information already requested including character requirements. Guess that's good news for me.

Yup thats is a good news for you Sulmar , Because for female applicants after asking for these documents they do not take long ....

Guest Alizx5

can't understand how these co's got jobs in Ahc.. poor knowledge and customer service, lack of technology awareness.. can't believe where we all get stuck..

Edited by Alizx5

can't understand how these co's got jobs in Ahc.. poor knowledge and customer service, lack of technology awareness.. can't believe where we all get stuck..

Welcome to Subclass 309 Process :) This process is a big headache so you need to be very patient to handle it specially while getting information from AHC , Good luck :biggrin:

Thanks for the heads up... I am ready for it as I got my PR after 4 1/2 years. I have sent my documents from Melbourne and waiting for the acknowledgment.

Why it took 4 and half years ?? I guess you are there on skilled migration right ?? If u were on spouse visa then it take 2 years to get PR ... so you have applied for your wife ?

Female applicant doesn't need to go to the Police Station as it's not required, she can send anyone to the nearest police station and get the form, fill it and attach documents including: applicant id card copy, spouse id card copy, applicant passport copy, Nikah nama copy, utility bill to prove address, 4 pics etc. Pay some money as fee b/w Rs.2000-4000. She will get the Certificate in 2-4 days.

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

To obtain the police certificate, should the applicant just go to the police station and ask them for the form or what?

I'm in Australia and my fiance' hasnt got a clue.

Thanks in advance!

yes mate, I applied for skilled migration in Jan 2009 and it just came recently. I applied for my wife's visit visa in 2011 and after 9 months got reply back and was refused because of my bridging visa status at that time. so hopefully this time it shoudn't be that long.

To obtain the police certificate, should the applicant just go to the police station and ask them for the form or what?

I'm in Australia and my fiance' hasnt got a clue.

Thanks in advance!

Hii , Your Fiance need to go to SSP office , and there are no charges for it , if she can't go she can send some blood relative with her Original NIC and photo copy , Passport and photo copy and 4 passport size pics , The give the Form which need to be filled , and there are no charges for it if you apply direct from SSP office but if you give money to agent they charge 2000-3000 rupees ....

yes mate, I applied for skilled migration in Jan 2009 and it just came recently. I applied for my wife's visit visa in 2011 and after 9 months got reply back and was refused because of my bridging visa status at that time. so hopefully this time it shoudn't be that long.

Nope if you already have got PR then it wouldn't take her long to get the visa now , She is must be added in documents while you applied for the PR right , so you can use those documents , plus the documents you require to apply for 309 visa and Females get visa within 6 months and it wouldn't be refused as well ...

Hi,

This form is for Lahore applicant only, however, as far as I remember it is somewhat similar to Karachi. I would advise to send someone and get the form from the local station.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

ABG/FirstKnight, could you please confirm that its the form at the top of the following link: http://www.lahorepolice.gov.pk/downloadfiles.php

Or is this something else?