Guest pakistan

No updated bro , i called them today and lady who picked up phone in visa section said when CO will think she should ask for Medicals she will ask for it , i said its already 10 months but she said still 3 months are left and time period to finalize it is 12 months , it is ridiculous they are making unnecessary delays :(

dont worry bro...i guess you'll get ur medical request in feb...i also got my medical request in 10th month of my appplication..so you'll be getting it soon..all the best

I believe you don't need to provide NTN or anything except for your evidence to return back. Your husband will provide the rest of things incluyding payslips, Tax docs etc.

Thanks Aussie Girl Bay and Zeeshu for your kind help.

any idea how mch time it takes to get a PCC??

Bro u need to go to your nearer Senior Superintendent Of Police's(SSP) office , in Lahore they issue it there i dont know about Karachi , if u get it done by yourself it take atleast 2 weeks , if u will pay money to agent they will get it done in 5 days

Bro u need to go to your nearer Senior Superintendent Of Police's(SSP) office , in Lahore they issue it there i dont know about Karachi , if u get it done by yourself it take atleast 2 weeks , if u will pay money to agent they will get it done in 5 days

yes here in karachi we also need to go to SSP office for PCC, I have submitted all the required documents along with the form and its lying on SSP's table but SSP is not available..hopefully he be back within 2-3 days, it just require his signature...

I call them today and i was told to wait , the lousy women on the phone asked me to WAIT a few more months till my security check got a blaa blaa . . . Seriously i dont know what they were doing with my application for the last 11 months ..

Hey bro when did you submit form 80 ?

hi guys.. got an email from the immigration after 4 months asking for form 80.. what does that indicate? is that the only additional document they want in the whole procedure? are they going to start the security checks now?

Most probably yes, but they can call u anytime if they need something else too...for time being just submit this form and then patiently wait for a longer period to get your next request :)..all the best

hi guys.. got an email from the immigration after 4 months asking for form 80.. what does that indicate? is that the only additional document they want in the whole procedure? are they going to start the security checks now?

Yup bro , your security checks start once u submit Form 80 and they can ask for further additional documents like FRC,MRC if u have not submitted with initial documents .

thank you all for your replies :) so that means they have started processing my case now? :( i thought medicals and additional documents are usually required together? btw i did submit form 80 with my application i wonder why have they asked for it again!!

hmmmm if you already submitted it then its strange that they asked for it again , u can contact ur CO about it , because i submitted FORM 80 along with initial documents and with additional documents they just asked for few corrections/explanation about FORM 80 not the whole FORM 80 to submit again.

Bro did ur CO tell you that ur security checks have been completed. .? I am just trying to figure out how much time it takes...as I have 11 plus months now but still stuck there.:(

No, she dint told me that my security checks are finished or not..but she requested for PCC again which I submitted earlier and now expired..so she asked me to submit it again..

When did u get the first one ?? is the one year completed since u get the PCC ???

I got the first one in oct 2011 when my wife applied for her gsm and her CO asked for my medical and PCC... and now for my application she asked for PCC again coz the first one was expired in oct 2012... so basically i have gone through two medical requests and PCC...

hi folks! I was just wondering if you guys can also share your Case Officers name here please, it would be easy for some people to track them I guess.

Many Thanks,

Sidd

Sharing Case Officers Name is not good , i think its private stuff , maybe not for us but for them .

I think we can share the first initials of their name maybe ..like mine is K.A