Guest pakistan

Hi everyone, please does any one in here knows how long it will take a foreigner to get Certificate of good conduct or police clearance in malaysia, pls hlp...

Hi everyone, please does any one in here knows how long it will take a foreigner to get Certificate of good conduct or police clearance in malaysia, I leave in malaysia, pls hlp...

Hi Aussie Girl Bay thnks immensely for the reply God bless ya. But one quick question, do u know how long it will take to get the visa grant after the submitting the pcc? However my c/o requested that i go for medical and also submit pcc from Malaysia, and i hv already gone for my medical 2weeks ago so it's remain just the pcc and my application is already 14mnths since i applied, i am from Nigeria but studing in Malaysia, your opinion will highly appreciated thnks

You very welcome Kelvin.

I am really not sure about the time line, Nigeria is a 'High Risk' country so this could make process bit longer than the expected, I reckon if your CO asked for PCC & medical then most likely it won't take long but let me try & get some information for you...could you please tell me what visa category you applied for?

yeah guess you have to wait for couple of months after medical & pcc as there are security checks etc which may take long specially for male applicants.

You can go through some of the previous post where guys have been waiting for last almost 10 months after medical/pcc from Pakistan...sad but this is how it is.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks, but i have been waiting for 14mnths now, and my c/o told few weeks before requesting for the medical and pcc that my application is near finalization wot do u think???

I know Kelvin, I know exactly how it is...I am not in a position to comment or suggest any final date, however, looking at the timeline from Pakistani male applicants you may (or ideally should) get your grant in next couple of months.... 14 months have already gone so its a just a matter of some more time..

In between start working on your PCC from Malaysia, it takes time to get it.

Hoping you get your visa soon.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Thnks for the reply, one last question about the Malaysian PCC, most it take 6weeks??? Is there anything i can do to speed it up??? Or wot please clearify me thanks...

Kelvin according to the website you can apply online and attach all necessary/relevant documents... 6 weeks is the processing time, if there is no criminal record then I guess one should get it before. Like in UK the timeline is 40 days but there are couple of friends who got it in less than 15 days.

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Visa Granted.

Timeline:

1st Oct 2012: Lodgement

2nd Oct 2012: Acknowledgment

10th December 2012: Medical + Further documents requested

17th December 2012:Medical + Further documents received

21st January 2013: Call from CO (I believe this was to cross-match application details with the applicant) + Case forwarded for final decision making.

25th January 2013: Visa granted

28th January 2013: Grant letter received through email

Edited by AfgShah

Visa Granted.

Timeline:

1st Oct 2012: Lodgement

2nd Oct 2012: Acknowledgment

10th December 2012: Medical + Further documents requested

17th December 2012:Medical + Further documents received

21st January 2013: Call from CO (I believe this was to cross-match application details with the applicant) + Case forwarded for final decision making.

25th January 2013: Visa granted

28th January 2013: Grant letter received through email

congrats...ur very lucky i must say to get visa in less thn 4months...plz do pray for us aswell..i m over 6months now n still waiting....