Guest pakistan

Alhumdolilah my wife got visa :). So happy and relieved. Thanks to Allah. Good luck everyone still waiting.

Congratulations and all the best!!

I just have a quick question if you please reply, Your wife didn't submit Form 80 as it applies to male 17+, my question is during the process did CO ask for this form or she got her visa without submitting this form?

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Congratulations bro !! have a nice time :)

Thanks bro, hope u n everyone get it soon.

Anybody wanna volunteer to take over the Google spreadsheet which has timelines in case if someone mess it up and had to restore backup file. I will be logging and be connected to this forum but prefer someone looking after it if I am away.

Congratulations and all the best!!

I just have a quick question if you please reply, Your wife didn't submit Form 80 as it applies to male 17+, my question is during the process did CO ask for this form or she got her visa without submitting this form?

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks ausigirl. We didn't submit n my co didn't ask for it either.

Hello everyone, i am new to this forum..

I came to know that applications which are filed independently, i.e without taking help of any migration agents, take longer to process, is it true?

Also, I have read posts on this forum and most of the members were found not so happy with madam 'K'.. my CO is Ms. 'Z', so can any one of you share your experiences with her?

Thanks in Advance.

and Congrats to all who have already got their visa :)

Hello everyone, i am new to this forum..

I came to know that applications which are filed independently, i.e without taking help of any migration agents, take longer to process, is it true?

Also, I have read posts on this forum and most of the members were found not so happy with madam 'K'.. my CO is Ms. 'Z', so can any one of you share your experiences with her?

Thanks in Advance.

and Congrats to all who have already got their visa :)

Welcome here, wel i dont think so that, Hiring an agent will speedup your grant. only thing is how many relevant/supporting documents are there with your application. If some Docs are missing then off course it will take some time for the resubmission and reprocessing.

Only help agents can provide is that, they assess your application before submission with there own expertise, making it sure that no document is missing and every thins is in order.

Alhumdolilah my wife got visa :). So happy and relieved. Thanks to Allah. Good luck everyone still waiting.

congrats Adnan..am glad ur wife got the visa..i called AHC today and someone told me my case is decision ready and will be sent for decision today...does anyone of u know how long it takes after its sent for decision??? how much time did it take for u after the decision ready case??

congrats Adnan..am glad ur wife got the visa..i called AHC today and someone told me my case is decision ready and will be sent for decision today...does anyone of u know how long it takes after its sent for decision??? how much time did it take for u after the decision ready case??

Not More than 30 Days :)

Welcome here, wel i dont think so that, Hiring an agent will speedup your grant. only thing is how many relevant/supporting documents are there with your application. If some Docs are missing then off course it will take some time for the resubmission and reprocessing.

Only help agents can provide is that, they assess your application before submission with there own expertise, making it sure that no document is missing and every thins is in order.

Thank you for your response.

Thanks ruqayya. As per vevo, grant time was 2 hours earlier then grant email.

Ms K and Z are the only 2 person who gave some information. Rest are all weird. U might need agent if case is too complicated else its not difficult. Check the spouse visa checklist at ahc pak website.

i was told today that my case is decision ready and will be transferred for final decision making today only...how long do u think it will take after that? how long did ur case take after it was decision ready by the CO?

i was told today that my case is decision ready and will be transferred for final decision making today only...how long do u think it will take after that? how long did ur case take after it was decision ready by the CO?

Hey i read that they had lost your medicals in between, did you send it again?

Ms K and Z are the only 2 person who gave some information. Rest are all weird. U might need agent if case is too complicated else its not difficult. Check the spouse visa checklist at ahc pak website.

Thanks, so there are others as well except Ms K and Z.

My case was not at all complicated so I managed to file it on my own. Have been hearing that it takes lonegr etc so thought to check with all others on this forum.

Hey i read that they had lost your medicals in between, did you send it again?

no, i just emailed them with all the details and complained abt them to the AHC in australia and islamabad...after that they told me just today that they had received it on 10th of jan 2013...still my CO didnt forward it for decision making although it was decision ready back then too....its just today when i called then some other CO told me tht its decision ready and she is gonna forward it today for finalization...i guess if i hadn't talked to them today then they wont transfer my case even today

no, i just emailed them with all the details and complained abt them to the AHC in australia and islamabad...after that they told me just today that they had received it on 10th of jan 2013...still my CO didnt forward it for decision making although it was decision ready back then too....its just today when i called then some other CO told me tht its decision ready and she is gonna forward it today for finalization...i guess if i hadn't talked to them today then they wont transfer my case even today

Ok, they sound so careless! Wish you all the luck for your visa grant.

Can you pls tell me which email address you use for follow up emails or for complaints? And how important are the follow ups? Do they get offended on calls and emails?