Guest pakistan

Guys,

Embassy helpline said that we should send details of my (husband's) new job and address, but the lady on phone herself wasnt sure which form should we use.

Does any one know about this? There is one form 1022, which I used during my PR visa too. It there any other form for spouse visa?

Thanks, waiting for replies.

By the way, she gave us standard visa processing time of 12 months, which if true is bit dishearting.

Guys,

Embassy helpline said that we should send details of my (husband's) new job and address, but the lady on phone herself wasnt sure which form should we use.

Does any one know about this? There is one form 1022, which I used during my PR visa too. It there any other form for spouse visa?

Thanks, waiting for replies.

By the way, she gave us standard visa processing time of 12 months, which if true is bit dishearting.

Not sure but check this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enquiries/change.htm

Hope this helps.

Ta,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hello Mates, happy new year to all, my name is Kelvin i told you guys that i was waiting for my medical request, i am a member of these forum, just a quick update, i got my medical request exactly 13mths on the 12th of Jan 2013, and medical was completed last week friday, but my c/o asked me to get a malaysian police clerance, which i have already applied for 2weeks ago and according to the officer in charge she said the process for the PC will take about 1mnth, pls does any one knows how long it will take to get a visa at these point, pls ur opinion will be immensely appreciated thanks...

Hello Mate, happy new year to you, my name is Kelvin i told you guys that i was waiting for my medical request, i am a member of these forum, just a quick update, i got my medical request exactly 13mths on the 12th of Jan 2013, and medical was completed last week friday, but my c/o asked me to get a malaysian police clerance, which i have already applied for 2weeks ago and according to the officer in charge she said the process for the PC will take about 1mnth, pls do u know how long it will take to get a visa at these point and what is the guarantee, pls ur opinion will be immensely appreciated thanks...

Hello Mate, happy new year to you, my name is Kelvin i told you guys that i was waiting for my medical request, i am a member of these forum, just a quick update, i got my medical request exactly 13mths on the 12th of Jan 2013, and medical was completed last week friday, but my c/o asked me to get a malaysian police clerance, which i have already applied for 2weeks ago and according to the officer in charge she said the process for the PC will take about 1mnth, pls do u know how long it will take to get a visa at these point and what is the guarantee, pls ur opinion will be immensely appreciated thanks...

Welcome Kelvin ! .. which embassy did you applied to ?

Malaysian Embassy...

Its good you share your experience with us , but all the members of this thread have applied to

Australian High Commission -Islamabad- Pakistan.

Security clearance in Pakistan takes forever - 4-8 months :( ( Actually no one knows - not even those sitting in the high commission Islamabad ).

You are one lucky fella coz your CO told you about your PC will take up to one month .

The CO in Pakistan are not that friendly , All they tell you is to WAIT WAIT WAIT... so wait . :D

Edited by arshadcrow
not police clearance , i mean to say Security checks :D

Its good you share your experience with us , but all the members of this thread have applied to

Australian High Commission -Islamabad- Pakistan.

Police clearance in Pakistan takes forever - 4-8 months :( ( Actually no one knows - not even those sitting in the high commission Islamabad ).

You are one lucky fella coz your CO told you about your PC will take up to one month .

The CO in Pakistan are not that friendly , All they tell you is to WAIT WAIT WAIT... so wait . :D

Its Not Police Clearance mate, Its Security Checks and Security checks are not done by Police. there are Third party companies involved which are engaged by ASIO under the watchful eye of IGIS. :)

Security check, priority (just my assumption) is that they process GSM applicants first then they go for Spouse visa applicants. off course time lines and Security refrels are controlled by DIAC and AHC according to Minister-al guidance.

Cheers

There is no guarantee that when will you receive your grant or either you will receive it or not. only your CO knows what would be the time frame. Medicals are processed in HOC sydney, and currently it takes like 30 (give or take few) days for the medical finalisation so stay put and wait for the good time mate. hopefully you will receive your visa soon.

Edited by musmanasghar

Its Not Police Clearance mate, Its Security Checks and Security checks are not done by Police. there are Third party companies involved which are engaged by ASIO under the watchful eye of IGIS. :)

Security check, priority (just my assumption) is that they process GSM applicants first then they go for Spouse visa applicants. off course time lines and Security refrels are controlled by DIAC and AHC according to Minister-al guidance.

Cheers

sorry i meant to say Security checks not police clearance .

'New Migrants' with one way ticket are allowed to carry upto 40 kg...I am not sure about the airlines but guess it was Malaysian... you can call couple of airlines of your choice and ask for the extra baggage allowance, usually it applies to first time travelers.

Others can give their feedback.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

'New Migrants' with one way ticket are allowed to carry upto 40 kg...I am not sure about the airlines but guess it was Malaysian... you can call couple of airlines of your choice and ask for the extra baggage allowance, usually it applies to first time travelers.

Others can give their feedback.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Not any more, Malaysian has stopped its operations from Pakistan. only option is IOM through which 1st time migrant can book his/her 1 way ticket with concessional fare and extra baggage allowance. but they are only offering EMIRATES airline. so quota availability is also an issue.

cheers

Not any more, Malaysian has stopped its operations from Pakistan. only option is IOM through which 1st time migrant can book his/her 1 way ticket with concessional fare and extra baggage allowance. but they are only offering EMIRATES airline. so quota availability is also an issue.

cheers

Yeah I remember Malaysian Airlines ceased their operations from Pakistan sometimes last year...I am not sure about the 'quota availability' you mentioned in your post, if you could elaborate that would be great. Perhaps few options to fly from Pak are Thai/Emirates/Eithad/Cathay (hope all get visas & ticket before they stop their operations :P )

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Yeah I remember Malaysian Airlines ceased their operations from Pakistan sometimes last year...I am not sure about the 'quota availability' you mentioned in your post, if you could elaborate that would be great. Perhaps few options to fly from Pak are Thai/Emirates/Eithad/Cathay (hope all get visas & ticket before they stop their operations :P )

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Well IOM is INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF MIGRANTS. IOM is providing services for all those migrants who have received there Visas and those visas are unvalidated. In case of very first travel to Australia on there unvalidated visa, IOM offers Concessional airfare and extra baggage allowance. there were few Airlines who were with an agreement among IOM. unfortunately these days IOM is only providing tickets of EMIRATES AIRLINE. EMIRATES has allocated some quota for IOM. :)

I myself used IOM services and many of my other friends got there tickets through them. Any one who needs information related to IOM is more than welcome to contact me through PM .... I will try to help them out INSHALLAH

cheers