Guest pakistan

Thanks God LONG MARCH is finished peacefully and from Yesterday AHC is back on track :) Mubarkan to all of you AHC will start working on our cases :) TUQ has also booked his flight on Jan 27th for Toronto after taking profit on all the campaign and now we can also wait to book our ticket to go to Australia Soon InshAllah :D

hi all

how long does it take for ppl to request for additional documents and medicals from a male applicant?

Bro at first they send Acknowledgment letter to the applicant withing one or two weeks , after that within 4 to 5 months additional documents , and from some male applicants they ask for additional documents + plus Medicals together and from some just additional documents , so all together it take 12-15 months for Male applicants bro

thanks FirstKnight for your reply

i had a discussion with my case officer last month she said you can expect ur medicals in the month of January, and when my migration agent spoke to the case officer she said it will still take time.. my DOL is 1st Oct 2012..

Thanks God LONG MARCH is finished peacefully and from Yesterday AHC is back on track :) Mubarkan to all of you AHC will start working on our cases :) TUQ has also booked his flight on Jan 27th for Toronto after taking profit on all the campaign and now we can also wait to book our ticket to go to Australia Soon InshAllah :D

Yeah Thanks God ..InshAllah every one of us will get visa..keep praying

thanks FirstKnight for your reply

i had a discussion with my case officer last month she said you can expect ur medicals in the month of January, and when my migration agent spoke to the case officer she said it will still take time.. my DOL is 1st Oct 2012..

Yup bro it take time , For females they take 6-8 months and for Male applicants they take full 12 months and my DOL is April 2012 i am still waiting for the Medicals after submitting additional documents request so bro patience is the best key to handle this situation :)

this is frustrating.. so no one here has got his visa in less then 12 months? one more thing.. my relationship with my wife will be of 3 years this July.. would that mean i will be eligible for the 100 subclass?

Think alilibra got pr direct. So possible.

this is frustrating.. so no one here has got his visa in less then 12 months? one more thing.. my relationship with my wife will be of 3 years this July.. would that mean i will be eligible for the 100 subclass?

Bro it depend on the date of lodgement , they take ur DOL to give PR visa , so if the case is like other guy who get PR , his case was rejected from AHC then he go to MRT and then they reffer the case again to AHC so 2 years so it took him 2 years to get the visa and as 2 years were already gone and they were in relation thats why he get the Permanent Residence , it also depend on decision officer and luck :) so if u r waiting to get the visa from 2 years then they can consider u for PR.

there are very few male applications who get their visa within 12 months..mostly it gets exceed...and for subclass 100 it totally depends on the decision maker if he or she feels u are worth it than definitely u'll get it...at the moment just concentrate and pray that ur 12 months complete quickly :)

Edited by faisi10

lol TUQ was just an episode that ended happily...nothing gonna happen except an inqilaab in his bank account..

hi everyone

i am new to this forum.please can someone guide me how can i visit my sister in australia?should i apply visitors visa or tourist visa?which visa should i apply n has less chances of rejection.answers are appreciated.plz hlp me out.what are the requirements fr ths also..thnx alot

hi everyone

i am new to this forum.please can someone guide me how can i visit my sister in australia?should i apply visitors visa or tourist visa?which visa should i apply n has less chances of rejection.answers are appreciated.plz hlp me out.what are the requirements fr ths also..thnx alot

There is no such diff between Visiter visa or Tourist visa. I think you should check for Subclass 676 or 679.

For more Please visit below mentioned link. and go through Visa wizard.

http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/#vw=%23a_step_1

Edited by musmanasghar

hi everyone

Hi there,

I agree to the above post, it's only the Subclass which is different otherwise both are same terms.

Just to add, do check this link as well, you will find all the requirements in 'Visitor Visa Checklist': http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/120822pg3diac.html

Good luck,

Aussie Girl Bay