Guest pakistan

Thanks for writing such a big reply. I was able to speak to KA early last month and she said and also emailed me later saying expect some good news in couple of days then nothing happened till Christmas so I emailed her again during Christmas asking the status. That's more than 2 weeks now, I haven't got any reply back.

Very simple bro just call I am pretty sure your case was close to finalized so she that's why she gave you a hint

Same happened with me she said very soon and I got the good news

better call tomorrow n who ever you talk to give your case number and if its finalized they will straight away let you know

try your luck if they say something else ask that you need to talk to your CO then and then simple highlight the last conversation you had with KA

Hi all i am new to this forum but following this forum from few months. I have been requested for medical after two months and eighteen days and have not used any migration agent but did followed the advice of the migration agent.

Hi Gprs,

Have u submitted form80 along with application? what about your security checks?

i know and i wanted to but it was getting harder to live alone expecially when i had no clue that even in 5-6 month they will definitely give me the visa so i was like ok whatever I am flying now....i still waited one month after the tourist visa grant...and here i am completing my 6months and yet no news...above all, they say they have not received my documents and meds yet wch i sent them over a month ago...so seems like they will just do anything and everything to delay the case unnecessarily...its just sheer luck is all I can say!

Ruqayya,

You should talk to someone at DIAC and see if you can get the conditions like 9503 waived off your visitor visa. I have seen a few cases like that. But you'll have to have spouse visa granted before your visit visa expires.

Notice to Australians in Pakistan (particularly in the Islamabad area)

A Pakistan religious organisation Minhaju-ul-Qur'an International is planning a very large public rally in the centre of Islamabad on Monday 14 January. The participants in the rally led by Dr Tahirul Qadri are expected to take part in a Long March along the GT Road to Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Road closures and traffic diversions are expected to be in place from Sunday 13 January. Benazir Bhutto International Airport could be affected by road closures. It is not clear when the rally will conclude - it could possibly last for several days. Australians living in Islamabad and surrounding areas are advised to monitor the situation via the local media, exercise due care and precaution, avoid large crowds and limit their movements.

The Australian High Commission (including the Visa Section) will be closed from Monday 14 January until the security situation returns to normal.

Visa applicants can continue to lodge their visa application at their nearest Australian Visa Application Centre - see www.australiavisa-pakistan.com for details. Australian Visa Application Centres can also be contacted by phone 0900-10411 or mobile shortcode 8865

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD..!!!

Edited by Rees Ahmad

A Pakistan religious organisation Minhaju-ul-Qur'an International is planning a very large public rally in the centre of Islamabad on Monday 14 January. The participants in the rally led by Dr Tahirul Qadri are expected to take part in a Long March along the GT Road to Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Road closures and traffic diversions are expected to be in place from Sunday 13 January. Benazir Bhutto International Airport could be affected by road closures. It is not clear when the rally will conclude - it could possibly last for several days. Australians living in Islamabad and surrounding areas are advised to monitor the situation via the local media, exercise due care and precaution, avoid large crowds and limit their movements.

The Australian High Commission (including the Visa Section) will be closed from Monday 14 January until the security situation returns to normal.

Visa applicants can continue to lodge their visa application at their nearest Australian Visa Application Centre - see www.australiavisa-pakistan.com for details. Australian Visa Application Centres can also be contacted by phone 0900-10411 or mobile shortcode 8865

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD..!!!

Not a big issue, If back ground checks are in process then there would b no effect on processing..

I called the AHC today and i was told to wait Upto 12-18 months to finalize my case. my case is in "security checks" these days and they don't have a time frame for WHEN they'll receive my checks -Wired .Neway nothing left but to wait and chill.

Hello.

Are u a male applicant? When did you apply? are u done with all the docs including medicals? 12- 18 months is sooooooooooo long :(

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD..!!!

what the hell with this country's politician

they dont want peace in this country

some one is driving these bloodies with money

My husband also applied in feb 2012. It's like 11 months already n still in process. :( Is you husband done with medicals?

Hi it varies from case to case and every case is not same. :) Also If an applicant have submitted everything properly with no mistakes specaillly no mistakes in form 80 then most probabally Immigration do contact the applicant soon. Otherwise if there are mistakes then they put your file away for few months.